How to recover lost contacts on Android

• Replies:8
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 125

Jun 20, 2016 11:51:02 AM via Website

Your contacts are the absolute most valuable things you have on your Android gadget. So on the off chance that you’ve lost one or more don’t stress: we have some brisk solutions for recover this vital information.
Ensure all your contacts are being shown.

It’s conceivable that your contacts are still in your Android gadget yet they’re not showing in your contact list. You can discover them immediately with just a few steps.

1. Open your Contacts list.
  2. Tap on the menu .
  3. Hit Settings and then tap Contacts.
  4. Open Contacts to display.
  5. You should see a list of the contacts your phone is set to display. Hit All contacts and all the contacts from your apps should now be displayed in your Contacts list.

Anna Lee

• Forum posts: 22

Jul 6, 2016 8:54:42 AM via Website

I lost my contacts before, and find back with 3rd party recovery tool.

• Forum posts: 12

Aug 16, 2016 5:13:36 AM via Website

Thanks for your post

• Forum posts: 12

Aug 16, 2016 5:19:27 AM via Website

Thanks for your post

• Forum posts: 53

Aug 26, 2016 1:06:07 PM via Website

Once True caller deleted my phone contacts, no recovery tool worked, ;( my sync was off for 3months, lost all new contacts

• Forum posts: 10

Dec 23, 2017 3:01:08 PM via Website

To recover lost data from android phone, you can use a thirt-party tool to scan your phone and get data back.

• Forum posts: 6

Dec 26, 2017 4:07:59 AM via Website

The contacts deleted from Android phone are still existing and recoverable, unless new data has been saved on the same space which makes lost contacts overwritten and irrecoverable. Thus, once your Android contacts get lost, you’d better not add or delete data on the phone, it’s suggested restoring your contacts on Android as quickly as you can.

Renee

• Forum posts: 31

Feb 23, 2018 6:50:43 AM via Website

Actually, there is a solution for restoring deleted contacts on Android phone, you need to find an Android data recovery tool for getting back deleted contacts on the phone, it is possible.

— modified on Feb 27, 2018 3:25:13 AM

• Forum posts: 34

Feb 24, 2018 10:08:28 AM via Website

Thanks for the helpful tutorial, I think it is simple to restore deleted contacts from Android phone.
Use an Android data recovery software, and help you preview the deleted contacts. After showing you the contacts, you can begin to restore on your phone.

— modified on Feb 26, 2018 2:52:30 AM