Keyword installs for Google Play ranking increase

• Replies:10
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 6, 2016 9:50:45 AM via Website

Hi, i'm searching for new ways of promoting my application, i have recently came over keyword promotion services, there are quite a few over there, but i don't want to spend money on something i don't really understand. Can somebody explain me how these services can boost my keyword ranking?

• Forum posts: 87

Sep 6, 2016 10:05:38 AM via Website

Okay , first of all create social media service like blog , forums , social bookmarking sites for your app , so when user comes to your app forum , blog , from that you get some relevant keywords for your app , another way to use google webmaster tool for find your app relevant keywords...

Sep 6, 2016 10:18:15 AM via Website

Thank you for your reply, but it's not quite what i meant.
I'm trying to understand how services which provide keyword installs on google play are boosting keyword ranking of my application. What is the theory behind the process? They claim that they pay users to install my application by keyword, that i want to rank higher with on google play. But does it really work? Has anybody tried such services?

• Forum posts: 87

Sep 7, 2016 7:44:47 AM via Website

I understand what you say....

Now if you try Wordstream tool for your keyword research on your app, it follows some steps to find relevant keywords for your app:

1) In wordstream you submit your app.

2)Now wordstream tool, check your app description, titles, etc.. According that the tool finds relevant some words for your apps. For example, see in your app description and title, you also find some words that may use a keyword for your app.

3) Now, after finding relevant words from your app, tool checks his database (In this there are store the billions of keywords), compare relevant words from your app with the his database and as a result tool finds relevant words for your app that use for your app popularity...

So this is the whole process of how keyword research tool works...

Sep 7, 2016 8:59:29 AM via Website

Thank's for the details, i found a tool called keyapp.top for keyword ranking boost, i'll give it a try.

• Forum posts: 1

Dec 4, 2016 2:17:08 AM via Website

hi, how do u feel about this service?, i'm going to try it, but don't know about it.

Dec 28, 2016 9:10:35 PM via Website

Don't use it. I got curious and did some checking/monitoring this particular scam.

They have a bot service. You put an order, they send their bots - probably running on a cloud farm somewhere - to download the app very fast (even when target users are probably sleeping).

App stores are not stupid. That method can probably hurt your rankings instead.

Incentivized installs from real people are on the gray area of app stores policy (things like TapJoy or something). But use bots aren't allowed by Google Play policy for instance, and you are responsible for it.

• Forum posts: 11

Jan 19, 2017 3:50:43 AM via Website

What is keywords optimization?
It is a process of researching, analyzing and choosing the optimal keywords to target potential users and bring traffic and downloads to your app. Keywords optimization is a critical and necessary step in App store Optimization, for it will decide whether your app will be noticed by users and whether it will attract more users.

Benefits of keywords optimization
1.Get qualified traffic
You are driving users to your app, for the keywords you select are what users are searching for.
2.Evaluate potential traffic and downloads
By analyzing the keywords, you can estimate the amount of traffic and downloads.
3.Write an attractive description
If you add optimized keywords in your description, it becomes more effective. This helps to boost your app ranking.
4.Know users' behavior
By analyzing what the most popular keywords users are using, you can get an idea of what they need and then revise your app to meet their expectation.

Sep 17, 2017 11:11:38 AM via Website

I recommend androidinstalls.com. I used to run worldwide high retention installs. (lightbulb)

• Forum posts: 2

Sep 21, 2017 4:53:52 PM via Website

if you want to BOOST UP YOUR APP we recommend to visit

usainstalltoday.com