Keyword installs for Google Play ranking increase

• Replies:5
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 6, 2016 9:50:45 AM via Website

Hi, i'm searching for new ways of promoting my application, i have recently came over keyword promotion services, there are quite a few over there, but i don't want to spend money on something i don't really understand. Can somebody explain me how these services can boost my keyword ranking?

• Forum posts: 32

Sep 6, 2016 10:05:38 AM via Website

Okay , first of all create social media service like blog , forums , social bookmarking sites for your app , so when user comes to your app forum , blog , from that you get some relevant keywords for your app , another way to use google webmaster tool for find your app relevant keywords...

Sep 6, 2016 10:18:15 AM via Website

Thank you for your reply, but it's not quite what i meant.
I'm trying to understand how services which provide keyword installs on google play are boosting keyword ranking of my application. What is the theory behind the process? They claim that they pay users to install my application by keyword, that i want to rank higher with on google play. But does it really work? Has anybody tried such services?

• Forum posts: 32

Sep 7, 2016 7:44:47 AM via Website

I understand what you say....

Now if you try Wordstream tool for your keyword research on your app, it follows some steps to find relevant keywords for your app:

1) In wordstream you submit your app.

2)Now wordstream tool, check your app description, titles, etc.. According that the tool finds relevant some words for your apps. For example, see in your app description and title, you also find some words that may use a keyword for your app.

3) Now, after finding relevant words from your app, tool checks his database (In this there are store the billions of keywords), compare relevant words from your app with the his database and as a result tool finds relevant words for your app that use for your app popularity...

So this is the whole process of how keyword research tool works...

Sep 7, 2016 8:59:29 AM via Website

Thank's for the details, i found a tool called for keyword ranking boost, i'll give it a try.