Branded Mobile Application Development Company is Open for Dedicated Hiring/offshore app development

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 13

Nov 22, 2016 11:41:04 AM via Website

Hello,
Are you looking for dedicated Android/iOS /webProgrammers or a team of Android/iOS Developers?

I would like to take pleasure for introducing myself and my company services to you. I am a representative of Red Apple Technologies. We're well established IT firm providing mobile application & game development services to our various clients worldwide.

We offer mobile application(android &iOS,web) with highest level of customer service by deploying result-driven project management and seamless communication. We're well versed with a team of proficient developers and designers working efficiently on Mobile and web application development

SKYPE ID: sudeshna4redapple

Email ID: sudeshna(attherate)redappletech(dot)com

Application development portfolio - on request

You can send is your requirements on my email or Ping me on Skype

• Forum posts: 16

Dec 29, 2016 7:15:17 AM via Website

Contus is a Atlanta based digital transformations company driving innovations in Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud (SMAC) technologies. The company is counted as a top contender amidst the best mobile app development companies in Atlanta, US. Contus has worked alongside some of the major global brands like Dr.Reddy’s, Accenture, The World Bank, Accenture, Daimler, cbazaar, etc.

Contus creates stellar technological products on emerging technologies and trends like augmented reality, BLE 4.0, Wearables, mobile commerce, real-time messaging, hybrid solutions and much more. In services, the company is actively engaged in providing top-class eCommerce development, cloud solutions, mobile app (iOS, Android, Windows, etc.) development.

What makes Contus a leading mobile app development is vast pool of technical talent. The company is energized by the technical expertise of more than 250 tech experts. Established in 2008, the company has amassed serious expertise in diverse technological solutions of all kinds.

• Forum posts: 6

Jan 20, 2017 10:59:19 AM via Website

Hello! guys, if you are looking for a good place to find app development companies check out MobileDeveloper(dot)net : mobiledeveloper(dot)net/

Checkout MobileDesigners.net if you are looking to get your app designed - mobiledesigners(dot)net