Curious partner? Naughty kids? Keep your phone from trouble, AppLock help you!

• Replies:3
MuseBellamy
  • Forum posts: 16

Nov 24, 2016, 9:56:33 AM via Website

Hello there, are you troubled by the problems in the main title? In this age smartphone is a must-have for everyone, we will need to borrow the phone to others sometimes, such occasion we will worry about our privacy: will they peep my private photos? will they read my message unintentionally? will the naughty kids messing up the phone? To solve such problems I would like to recommend you one of the best download app in Google Play Store: AppLock
AppLock - (Produced by Domobile) is a small size app (4M only) that won't possess too much RAM. It can lock your apps, games, phone settings, incoming calls, install/ uninstall. Below picture will show your the main interface.
This app can also hide your photos/ videos. once you put the private data into AppLock 'Vault', it won't be seen in phone gallery any more. (But please make sure that you hide them from phone storage not the sd card). Here is the 'Vault' interface.
In google store you can find many pretty themes:
We have a professional support team ready for you for 5*24 hours, which means most of your problem will be solved within 24 hours (working days). Your kind feedback is always welcomed. :)
Make your phone more secure, you can't miss it! Find it in Google store by 'AppLock Domobile'.

Deactivated Account

MuseBellamy

Nov 24, 2016, 10:05:16 AM via Website

It will make your phone more secure, when you search 'AppLock Domobile' in Google store, the first one is ours. Try it and let me know your feedback dear friends! Thank you. :D

tisse mish
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 28, 2016, 8:42:32 PM via Website

Finally, i secured my phone from my friends and ...!

MuseBellamy

Dec 5, 2016, 10:32:16 AM via Website

sorry I can't understand you. :) is there any problem with AppLock? Just have a try! (*)(*)(*) thank you!