What to do if even factory rest can't help ?

• Replies:2
good game
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 18, 2017, 2:28:31 PM via Website

After downloading a seemingly innocent .apk my phone gpt blocked by a message, which i only could get away by factory resetting. But after the factory reset, I noticed that my phone made strange things, like it turns off when it wants to, it got very hot and even the camery went on on it's own. So i decided to to the reset again. Now i can't get in at all, since my phone wants meto log in into my google account to restore, which i can't avoid, even though i just resetted everything. Bit when i try to log in, it tells my that my password got changed and that i have to wait for 24 h. And i'm getting this message everyday for a month. But the thing is that my password actually still is the same. When i try to log in with a different e-mail, i get an error message. My phone is a s7 with the android version which was the latest in May.

Can somebody please help me out ?

If more details needed, just ask.

Bastian Siewers
  • Forum posts: 9,729

Jul 18, 2017, 3:11:57 PM via Website

Hi good game,

first of all, change your password ASAP. And while you are at it, turn on 2-factor authentication :)

To get your phone running again you should flash the firmware. To flash a firmware you need to download Odin. Download it at XDA-developers.com, you will find an explanation on how to use it over there too.

After you installed Odin, download the correct firmware for your Samsung Galaxy S7 here and flash it to your phone using Odin.

I also moved your thread to a more fitting forum section :)

good game
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 28, 2017, 6:26:41 PM via Website

i did that and nothing changed