For my School Paper: What games do you play?

• Replies:21
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 53

Feb 9, 2018 11:21:18 AM via Website

Since this is Cafe AndroidPIT, maybe I can ask a question. What app game/s do you play right now?

The story behind the question is I need to defend my paper because I play a lot and I think it would be best if I make a paper on how games affecting us consumers etc. To make the story short, I'd like your input because I want this to be global and if you don't mind I will be sharing this thread one day to my Uni teacher and the whole class.

So, what app game/s do you play? And why that game?

PS: You can put as many as you want as long as you give me the reason why you like that game
PPS: To the mod of this forum, I hope you don't mind me doing this. And thank you if you allow me to post this thread.

Feb 9, 2018 2:28:35 PM via Website

Andreas V.

Hi Imee Luew,

I don´t play a lot, but when it´s [The Pirate: Plague of the Dead][1]. Just because I am interested in this time period and old sailing ship in general....

[1]: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HomeNetGames.Pirates2

Thank you so much! Others tell me they like RPG too. Will search more about it and probably watch youtube videos about it.

Thanks again

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 11

Feb 11, 2018 4:36:41 AM via Website

When I'm not coding I play Shengen I/O or Opus Magnum. Which makes me feel that I don't really stop working hahaha

And I love playing rimworld when I have time, which is not often

Helpful?

Feb 11, 2018 12:49:41 PM via Website

Benjamin

When I'm not coding I play Shengen I/O or Opus Magnum. Which makes me feel that I don't really stop working hahaha

And I love playing rimworld when I have time, which is not often

Thanks Benjamin! Will add it to my research and will read reviews of others too.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 12, 2018 12:36:03 PM via Website

There are various games to play some of that games are physical and some are played mentally which develope their knowledge, grasping power etc.

Helpful?

Feb 13, 2018 3:49:19 AM via Website

ShrutiSane

There are various games to play some of that games are physical and some are played mentally which develope their knowledge, grasping power etc.

Do you play both? What do you like most a game that mentally challenges you?

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 29

Feb 28, 2018 8:58:10 AM via Website

I play Smash Hit. Like that it's made from a first person perspective as you throw metal balls at glass panels to avoid approaching death. Fantastic:)

Helpful?

Feb 28, 2018 9:27:30 AM via Website

Thank you :)

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 17

Feb 28, 2018 9:36:09 AM via Website

Is it ok to suggest that I play my own game? I play Sushi Tycoon.

— modified on Mar 8, 2018 8:07:18 AM

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 232

Apr 3, 2018 5:35:59 PM via Website

Hi Imee
Please don't think of this reply as negative or anything like that!
This is the first smartphone i have ever purchased. I got it for communication and Internet access. I've had it for 3 years now! And i still have not installed any new apps or any games!
I think that playing video games on a expensive electronic device is a waste of time and money.
As a matter of fact. ... i have disabled more than half of the pre-installed apps google and samsung crammed into this device because i would've never used them.
So i guess you can put this reply in the unusual or wierd section of your paper!
I hope you get a good grade on your paper. And i hope i gave you and your teacher a reason to smile! :)

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 13

Apr 19, 2018 2:23:50 PM via Website

Lately I've been playing Egg Inc. It's a simple game that can use up a lot of time!

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 232

Apr 19, 2018 11:22:14 PM via Website

Hi Dark Star
Your last message was sent to my email address. I think you ment to send it to Imee Leuw, you must of tap the reply on my post. Anyway no harm done.
Just thought I'd give you a heads up!
Lindsay :)

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 9

Jul 16, 2018 10:52:04 AM via Website

I used to play mini miltia but now Pubg mobile. Multiplayers games are fun and the excitment are esclated when you can chat with your team mates.

Helpful?

Recommended articles