- Forum posts: 3
Apr 27, 2018, 5:41:15 AM via Website
Apr 27, 2018 5:41:15 AM via Website
I've been using Google Keep and liking it. Since google killed the ability to add to a list using voice, I had been using nova launcher to launch the old Google Now (instead of assistant) to continue editing my different lists using voice controls ("Add XXXX to my YYYY list"). Somehow I screwed it up, and can't figure out what I might have updated that broke it. I'd really like a way to continue using keep, but if that isn't possible I'm trying to find a new solution. Looking for something that:
- Creates multiple lists, with checkboxes
- Can be controlled through voice commands
- Allows me to share and let other(s) edit list as needed
- Bonus: would let me add one item to multiple lists; checking it off one list would remove from all
- Bonus: Allows me to link a task to a new sub-list.
I can't seem to find something that lets me do this...any ideas?