Whatsapp malfunction

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 19, 2018, 8:25:26 PM via Website

Hey guys , need your suggestions ASAP.
Few of my contacts on whatsapp have received different messages from my account at the same time and it wasn't sent by me . All this while the Phone was plugged in for charging in my shop. I only got to know this from the weird messages and screenshots received from my contacts as there was no sent messages visible for me. When I checked the screeshots closely all the messages were received by them @5:21 P.M IST on 19th Oct 2018 and all the messages are totally different. I even thought that may be an old message had been delivered to them now but I dont recall sending them any such messages .What has happened here? Was my phone breached ? or someone else used my account ?

• Forum posts: 2

Oct 20, 2018, 10:59:12 AM via Website

I have sent the details to Watsapp support but haven't received a reply yet.This has happened only on WhatsApp and not on any other application. Was it a WhatsApp security issue?

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 417

Oct 20, 2018, 2:18:52 PM via Website

Sounds like your whatsapp account got hacked!
As far as whatsapp support.
You may be waiting a long time for any response.
Facebook now owns Whatsapp!
Facebook has been recently been hacked!
My suggestion is to call Facebook customer service to inquire about this matter.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 417

Oct 20, 2018, 2:18:54 PM via Website

Oops duplicate post!

— modified on Oct 20, 2018, 2:21:03 PM

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 23, 2018, 4:57:20 AM via Website

Delete Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram and try mewe.com. No ads, no selling your personal information to line Zuckerberg’s pockets. Mewe is a social media site. Facebook is a data mining company.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 25, 2018, 5:11:56 PM via Website

Try to reach WhatsApp Customer Support. Relay your concern and let them do their thing to help subscribers.

Helpful?

Recommended articles