The HTC Supersonic has arrived, and it does not disappoint. The HTC EVO 4G was unveiled yesterday at CTIA. To say that it has surpassed many people's expectations is an understatement. The people from AndroidCentral and Engadget (and many other websites) had a chance to get some good hands-on time with the device. Let's take a look further down, shall we?
Which type of driving games do you prefer?
Choose Adventure game or Arcade game.
- 11934VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
- 9999VotesOops! Seems like something went wrong. Reloading might help.
The HTC EVO 4G ties or meets nearly all other Android smartphones in terms of specs. And with Sprint's announcement of its 4G network expansion, this is a great time to consider taking advantage of the technology (especially if you live in an area with 3G/4G coverage.)
Here is a quick list of the EVO 4G's specs:
- Android 2.1 with HTC's Sense UI
- Carried by Sprint (summer 2010)
- 1GHz Snapdragon processor
- 4.3" display with 800 x 480 pixels
- Multitouch display
- GPS, Bluetooth, 802.11b/g Wi-Fi, 3G/4G Connectivity
- 8 MP rear camera and 1.3 MP front camera
- 1500mAH battery
- 1280x720 Video recording
- Digital compass
- Kickstand for the propping phone up
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Adobe Flash support
Interested yet? I know I am. I am hoping that come release time, all of the big bugs will have been worked out and we will have a really great phone on out hands, maybe even a "phone of the year." Expect more news soon as this thing was just released yesterday. Head on over to AndroidCentral to look at their picture gallery of the HTC EVO 4G.