Black Friday is here! There's no better time to splash (and save) some cash on a new Android device. You'll find the best deals collected and regularly updated right here. Scan through a choose a bargain. Happy shopping!
- Motorola Nexus 6 32GB (unlocked) Midnight Blue for US$199.99 from Amazon
- LG Google Nexus 5X 16GB (unlocked) for US$299 from B&H
OnePlus is planning to offer up its OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X devices for invite-free sale through its website. The advertisement for the sale suggests that it will continue for four days, through to November 30. Currently, the OnePlus 2 sits at US$329 for the 16 GB device and US$389 for the chunkier 64 GB version.
OnePlus promises more, as yet unknown, deals over the four-day period, so stay tuned.
- US$75 off the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with code NOTE4DEAL from T-Mobile
- US$80 off the Samsung Galaxy S5 with code GS5DEAL from T-Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy S6 (unlocked) for US$499.99 from eBay
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (unlocked) for US$428.50 from Overstock
- Samsung Galaxy S6 for FREE on a £22 per month contract from Carphone Warehouse
- HTC One A9 for FREE with £23.50 per month contract from Carphone Warehouse
- Huawei P8 Lite for FREE with £9.50 per month contract from Carphone Warehouse
- Motorola Moto X Play for £199 from Tesco
Sony's Xperia Z3+ left us unimpressed here at AndroidPIT, so it will need a very enticing deal to turn any heads this Black Friday. Last year the Sony Xperia Z3 was only reduced by US$50, so our hopes are not that high for the Xperia Z3+.
Quick links US
MOST POPULAR ARTICLE
|1||Samsung Galaxy S8 price, release date, specs and rumors|
|2||WhatsApp beta gets Gboard GIF support|
|3||OnePlus 2 Android update: OxygenOS 3.5.8 rolling out without Nougat|
|4||Android 7.0 Nougat update overview for smartphones and tablets|
|5||Best Android camera phones: which are the top on the market?|