Your Best App?

• Replies:373
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 19

Dec 17, 2016 9:44:24 PM via Website

"Master Android" App on playstore ,

This is the best app for starting android app development ;...
From Zero To Hero...

Download it From Play store : "Master Android"

• Forum posts: 24

Jan 26, 2017 11:32:58 AM via Website

If you love game on android, I would suggest to play some top rated android games. I like to play games like Clash of Clans, Hay Day, Amazing Falling Ball (A new Release but really Addictive), and Off Road Driving Games available on Playstore. :)

• Forum posts: 1

Feb 8, 2017 11:09:19 AM via Website

It totally depend upon your preference. But if you are looking for games i will suggest you Fall Out Shelter. One of the best game in recent times.

• Forum posts: 3

Feb 15, 2017 9:04:05 AM via Website

I think you should check out Hearthstone, if you are Android games fan. I’ve been playing it since beta and I still do today. It’s a bit hard for new players to gather a card collection, but I believe Blizzard are working on this matter. Best thing about this app is that it uses very little data from internet to run. That means that you can have fun anywhere. You are no longer stuck to your home or job WI-FI network. For a free game you won't find better value anywhere else.

• Forum posts: 13

Mar 4, 2017 5:13:48 AM via Website

Wunderlist is one of amazing app.

• Forum posts: 29

Mar 8, 2017 7:56:25 AM via Website

Hi guys,

I also had a couple of apps in my best apps list and was getting tired of using them now. So I was searching for an interesting app/game and I came across the game called Fire Gate, a 1000 realms adventure game. I think it's the perfect RPG to play with my friends online and keeps surprised throughout the day.

As this is an asynchronous multiplayer game, you can play whenever you have time. Really it’s an awesome app that everyone should check out!

• Forum posts: 2

Apr 8, 2017 11:54:18 AM via Website

I can say, as developer, my best app for me is my game. I test it every day last half year:)

• Forum posts: 10

Jul 13, 2017 4:49:34 PM via Website

If you are a developer try Google Primer. So many great advices and super stunning UI.

• Forum posts: 9

Aug 31, 2017 3:55:40 AM via Website

I think the necessary APP is Phone to Phone Transfer Software like Gihosoft Mobile Phone Transfer. With it, you can transfer all data from old phone to new HTC.