Logic Picross for Android

• Replies:4
Chet Chetchaiyan
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 20, 2010, 2:51:50 PM via Website

Nonogram / Picross / Griddler / Hanjie / Paint by Numbers, these are logical puzzles that use the numbers at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden image.
The Freehand Group brings you classical nonogram to your mobile phone with colorful graphics and nice image to revealed, Logic Picross.

Feature
  1. 45/300 puzzles in Free/Paid versions.
  2. Puzzle size from 5 x 5 up to 25 x 25.
  3. New puzzle each day in the daily mode, allow you to continue playing after completing all 300 puzzles.
  4. Score board for 5 best time in daily mode.
  5. Easy control and navigate.
  6. 3 mistakes allowed per puzzle.
  7. Hint: revealing of a row or column when you are stuck.
  8. Profiling: allowing of multiple player to play and whose data to be stored on same phone

Update v.1.1
  • Be able to use trackpad, trackball, direction key or on-screen directional key for play
Screen Shot

Link to Market

Logic Picross

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jul 20, 2010, 3:11:43 PM via Website

I downloaded the game and tried it, but it is a tad challenging to understand completely. Interesting concept, and I want to understand it better, so I can play it more, but I'm having a hard time with the numbers surrounding the boxes, and how exactly to read them. Have you had anyone else give any feedback on the directions for the game? Also, have you thought about signing up with the AndroidPIT developer community?

— modified on Jul 20, 2010, 3:12:42 PM

Chet Chetchaiyan
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 21, 2010, 3:31:03 PM via Website

Thank you for your reply, Carter.

I didn't create this concept "Picross" or "Nonogram" is puzzle from Japan created long time ago.
You might find some information and trick in Wikipedia

I don't understand your meaning of directions please clarify. By the way I only receive feedback from
android market which isn't enough for improvement, so if you have any feedback, please feel free
to comment. It much valuable for me.

Thank you for guild me to developer community, I will sign up with it for sure.

Best Regards,
Chet Chetchaiyan

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Jul 22, 2010, 7:09:51 AM via Website

I downloaded and played the free version. You did a good job with this game. The graphics and controls are very good. The concept takes some real logic to play. I was able to complete the first 3 levels fairly easily, but the fourth level was hard for me. I got a force close when clicking on "Daily Puzzle" the first time. The second time it worked. Thanks for making this game!