Please HEEELLPPP! black screen

• Replies:10
bebe
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 27, 2010, 9:09:21 AM via Website

Hi my name is bebe, chinese.

I have clone APAD that looks like IPAD APPLE that runs in Android OS ver 1.7.

I accidentally click the "power setting buttons" i think I accidentally click the

"light on/off" button. now my apad is now black screen.

i tried to turn on then turn on.. but still black screen.

Pleeeease help meeeeee!

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jul 27, 2010, 12:05:08 PM via Website

Hmm...I'll try to help, but several things in your post make me think you are in for some big problems. First off, there is no Android 1.7 version. If your APAD says that, then someone put something on there that is NOT original Android, but a fake, or a modified version of Android. Or, you have been misinformed over the real Android OS version.

Digging around in the two Android devices I have on hand, I cannot find any setting on either phone that allows me to turn off the screen. I have never heard of this problem before either.

Is the APAD's battery charged? If so, where are you trying to read the display, in very little light or in bright light? I think that what you may have done is put the screen on it's lowest brightness setting, and because you are in an area with lots of light, you can't see the display.

I recommend turning the device on fully charged, while in a dark room. The device should have some sort of loading sequence that should appear, regardless of the changes you may have made. If you see the booting animations, that is good. Once the device is started/loaded, you should be able to see the home screen, but it may be hard to see. If you see it, navigate back and turn the brightness back up. If you can't try and see if there is a way to reset the APAD, returning it to the way it was when you unpacked it.

If that doesn't work, try and return it or get it replaced. The problems and details you have described are very strange indeed, but I wish you luck. Let me know what happens.

— modified on Jul 27, 2010, 12:09:56 PM

bebe

Jul 27, 2010, 12:35:34 PM via Website

Hi sir,

Thank you for your reply.. i'm not good in english but please bear with me..

i've read this and we have same problem>>

"I was playing around with my epad, seeing what the settings do, and I turned down the screen brightness.
When I turned it down all the way, I accidentally pressed ok, and now I can't see the screen. When I restart it, the Android Screen appears fine, but then goes blank when the desktop should appear. It makes noises when I press the screen, so it is still working/tap on icons, but I can't see anything, because it is too dim.
I need help with either completing a restore system default/hard reboot, or a way that I can get back to the screen brightness page and be able to change it back.
I am not the most tech savvy, but if any instructions are clear, then I can follow them."

this is my apad/epad looks like sir.>>>

http://38.99.171.104/~slatedr1/showthread.php/1775-Gome-Flytouch-%28also-known-as-Epad%29-Specifications

I tried to open it in the dark room but when I reboot it I can not still see anything :(

also, my apad/epad have a Android-Pattern-Lock. It usually appears when I open my epad/apad but I cannot unlock it because i cannot see anything.

please help me! my mom will kill me! :((

bebe

Jul 29, 2010, 7:49:40 PM via Website

i couldn't remember it my bad.. what will i do now...

Douglas Carter

Jul 30, 2010, 10:57:11 AM via Website

Try and find directions online for resetting the APAD. I looked around and found some people saying that they reset it somehow, but many say that resetting ruins their device. Unfortunately, I don't know what else you could try besides resetting it, so maybe your best bet is to hope that it will work for you. You have to make the decision, as it may ruin yours as well. You should keep looking for a customer help number.

— modified on Jul 30, 2010, 10:57:29 AM

bebe

Jul 30, 2010, 3:39:38 PM via Website

oh no! :(

thanks so much... but i dunno how to restart?

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 7

Mar 10, 2011, 9:05:21 AM via Website

hello.
Firstly,would you fully charged ?You should keep 12 hours charged within 3 times.
Then,whether the light of charger is lighting on.If no,the charger must break.you just change the new one.Then the tablet pc will be ok.
If yes,it maybe something wrong with the battery of the tablet pc.You can contact the seller.
Maybe you change the battery by yourself,i have a try,it is not complicated,i think.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 7

Mar 10, 2011, 9:08:16 AM via Website

are you Chinese?Can you speak Chinese?If yes,i can teach you in Chinese.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 15, 2011, 12:59:16 PM via Website

iPad 2 or Android - which app market is the best?

I am just thinking about to buy a tablet pc. I have no preference so far. The most interesting thing for me is the app market.

So the question is, is the amount of available tablet apps for android similar to the amount for the iPad? I mean apps which can handle the bigger display size of the tablet not only mobile phone apps which can run on the tablet.

Any Android user who can give me a hint?

Douglas Carter

Mar 15, 2011, 5:33:49 PM via Website

The iOS app market is bigger, but as time goes on, the differences between the two are starting to disappear as more apps are getting made for the Android Market. One big advantage of Apple's market was the huge number of great games available, but there has been many big developments in the last few weeks showing that developers are starting to port over lots of games from the iOS market onto the Android Market.