Text messages too small !

• Replies:4
Alan taylor
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 7, 2010, 2:46:54 AM via Website

Does anyone know of an app that will help me to read my text messages . I am getting to that age when reading glasses are needed , unfortunately I don't Lways have them with me , nor do I want to carry them . I have tried hand cent but the font size isn't any larger . Any help would be welcome .

Angela Cox
  • Forum posts: 32

Aug 7, 2010, 11:33:18 AM via App

Hi. I have the same problem but if you Customise handsent you can adjust the size of the font.

Alan taylor
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 7, 2010, 1:52:35 PM via Website

Hi , thank you for the tip . I have sorted the customisation - even Mr Magoo could read them now !

Angela Cox
  • Forum posts: 32

Aug 7, 2010, 7:19:19 PM via App

Ha ha, glad to of helped.

Avitus Lab
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 6:14:46 PM via Website

Even though, it may not be exactly what you are looking for. Try searching on the android market for Magnus Vitrum app. It allows you to see call log and the address book entries in large text. The app provides interface to zoom in and rotate your contacts and call log.

AvitusTestLab

Alan taylor
Does anyone know of an app that will help me to read my text messages . I am getting to that age when reading glasses are needed , unfortunately I don't Lways have them with me , nor do I want to carry them . I have tried hand cent but the font size isn't any larger . Any help would be welcome .