New game for kids: Kids Alphabet

• Replies:2
Alexander Barinov
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 17, 2010, 1:30:17 AM via Website

Hello all,

please check out our new interesting and amusing game for children - Kids Alphabet. It was designed to help them learn English alphabet. Application has easy and interactive interface as well as various game types which make kids excited so they enjoy the learning process.

There is also a Lite version of this application on market which has full set of features but only allows 10 minutes per day usage. It might be downloaded directly from here.

http://www.elegantbits.com/kids-alphabet

Comments are welcomed !

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Aug 17, 2010, 11:22:45 AM via Website

I just downloaded and installed the Lite version. I tried it out, and I think that the "ABC" function, when you are looking at each individual letter, the sound that plays when you switch to the next letter (the page flipping sound) is a bit louder than it needs to be. It kind-of sounds like an old camera shutter even. Reducing the levels of the page-turning sound effect would be a plus. Other than that, everything looks great and performs great. It looks very well done. Congrats!

Alexander Barinov
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 17, 2010, 3:05:56 PM via Website

Thanks Douglas! I'll keep your comments in mind while preparing the next update.