introduction

• Replies:5
John Willson
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 10:58:38 AM via Website

Hello,

my name is sandeep sharma & ur email.id sandeepsharma.lko@gmail.com so friends join ur my id and chat with me plz self ur interduction & who is family

John Willson
-----------------

Aol

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 98

Aug 21, 2010, 12:31:36 PM via Website

Hi John,

Welcome to AndroidPIT. This website and forum are for Android enthusiasts. Check out the Café AndroidPIT and Meet&Greet sections if you want to chat about things that are not especially related to Android ;)

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Aug 23, 2010, 12:24:08 PM via Website

John Willson
Hello,

my name is sandeep sharma & ur email.id sandeepsharma.lko@gmail.com so friends join ur my id and chat with me plz self ur interduction & who is family

John Willson
-----------------

Aol

Welcome to AndroidPIT. Please visit the URLs in my signature to learn more about AndroidPIT.

Why is your name on the forums John Willson, but you say your name is Sandeep Sharma?

helen white
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 5:46:33 AM via Website

Hi everyone!
I'm Helen, from US. I'm going to make a report related to mobile. So I'm here to search and learn experience. I wish to receive many helps from all members of the forum.

— modified on Sep 1, 2010, 5:52:39 AM

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Sep 1, 2010, 7:48:42 AM via Website

Hello Helen, and welcome to AndroidPIT. I recommend checking out the links in my signature for helpful information about AndroidPIT. I think you will find that AndroidPIT is a friendly and helpful community. If you are you interested in writing a blog post for AndroidPIT about your report, let me know.

— modified on Sep 1, 2010, 7:49:03 AM