An android phone from Giayee similar to blackberry ones

• Replies:6
Jingli Yang
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 18, 2010, 4:27:24 AM via Website

Look at this android phone. It is very like the blackberry phone, isn't it?

It is designed by a chinese android phone OEM/ODM named Giayee.

makio Green
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 10:01:18 AM via Website

Really smart. But nowdays we all like bigscreen. LCD of this one is too small.

Jingli Yang

Oct 20, 2010, 10:07:22 AM via Website

Of course, this is just one type of them. Every android phone OEM/ODM will host different types of smartphones. You can check other types of smartphones on their websit ( Giayee ):P

jeacy White
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 10:16:15 AM via Website

How much is this smartphone. You know all the smartphones are so expensive. I want to buy one blackberry phones but still not get one for the big price. I like the qwery keyboard very much. :*) . Maybe this one is not so expensive for its not big name. Whatever, as long as it is reliable. I heard that there are some smartphones with big names are also good.

— modified on Oct 20, 2010, 10:19:02 AM

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Oct 20, 2010, 2:28:03 PM via Website

A lot of the products appear to be fakes/copies of phones made by various other manufacturers (such as HTC or Motorola) and often include pictures taken from the company which Giayee's phones are copied from. In addition, looking at the specs of their phones which are copies, the Giayee phone almost always has significantly less impressive stats. They will, however, likely be cheaper. I don't recommend Android users to buy from companies which make copies of other companies products. It usually ends in disappointment, based on what I have read and my experiences.

— modified on Oct 20, 2010, 2:30:52 PM

Jingli Yang

Nov 1, 2010, 2:17:37 AM via Website

And I heard that Giayee has updated this phone to android 2.2 now. I am expecting to try this phone now.B)