Skeeball game should be named " I-Skeeball"

• Replies:8
Steve Dyer
  • Forum posts: 17

Nov 5, 2010, 3:40:47 PM via Website

My friend has a I-phone and every day he has to show off some new game or app he has downloaded, and myself having a superior Android device usually can find the same app at the market , some items not right away but within 2-weeks. Now my question, there is a game called "Skeeball" which I have on my computer and it's a great game but it seems that apple has the sole rights on this game. My friend has it on his I-phone and I have seen some reviews online about this game and how it's been one of the most popular games Apple has! Are there any Developers out there that may be working on a Android version? or is it a copyright thing? Please advise..... I almost thought about buying a I-phone to get this :blink: but I re gained my senses!

Thanks.
MrBeer

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Nov 5, 2010, 5:37:23 PM via Website

Back on Aug. 25th of this year I had asked basically the same question..
see original post here: https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/forum/thread/403503/I-want-Skee-ball-for-Android#p511537

"If any of you developers are looking for ideas for an Android game... this is my personal request! The iPhone has it... why can't we Android lovers enjoy it as well... I sometime play it (secretly of course :)) on my co-workers phone... and I no longer want to stoop to such means to play Skee-ball! Please Help!"

Steve Dyer
  • Forum posts: 17

Nov 8, 2010, 3:24:34 PM via Website

Thank you Douglas for checking! I assume if you are a developer creating a game that there are some legal issues.
I understand if the game was your idea having someone basically copy it would kind of piss you off! but then again
how many games of Bowling are out there? and skeeball is Target Bowling!
Well thanks again to all, maybe one day........

MrBeer

hagen tham
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 30, 2011, 3:30:46 AM via Website

How about Ball-Hop Bowling?