• Replies:18
sean m.
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 31, 2010, 12:36:20 PM via Website

is it possible to download apps on the computer

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Dec 31, 2010, 6:33:44 PM via Website

Yes, it is possible to download some apps onto your computer. Those apps will almost always be free. They can then be transferred onto your computer over USB.

sean m.

sean m.
  • Forum posts: 12

Jan 1, 2011, 9:11:11 PM via Website

its more reliable

bram k
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 4:45:08 PM via Website

Can I download app to my computer copy them to my phone and then install it?
OR I MUST ALWAYS download app from the APP CENTER in my phone?
Coz i have problem downloading from app center
it just keep failing to download

tamara armstrong
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 25, 2011, 9:26:31 AM via Website

hi i have a question to, i have an android 7" epad everytime i go to the search in the app store anything and everything i type says it cannot find it? why is it doing that i dont understand?

regards
tamara

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Feb 4, 2011, 12:55:38 PM via Website

this is because you don't have an official version of the Android Market on your tablet. THe market that you DO have likely has a relatively small amount of apps to choose from. What is the name of your app store?

Zuna Butt

Mar 12, 2011, 10:44:47 AM via Website

I don't have an android mobile yet ... though i've ordered one!
Till then can somebody tell how i can download application on my PC???

Can somebody plz explain me the procedure??? i want to read vampire academy...!

plz help... is there something i have to install on my comp first??? and where can i find it???

Rizi Malik

Mar 12, 2011, 8:25:08 PM via Website

hi all,

could any 1 plz let me know ho do i download apps to my xperia x10 mini pro..... i just got it and using andriod aint that easy for me :(

i tried downloading from the site but couldnt do it on my pc or phone. when it reads the code it says not found.

Rui S.
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 12, 2011, 10:14:33 PM via Website

Zuna Butt
I don't have an android mobile yet ... though i've ordered one!
Till then can somebody tell how i can download application on my PC???

Can somebody plz explain me the procedure??? i want to read vampire academy...!

plz help... is there something i have to install on my comp first??? and where can i find it???

There is an app called Android Manager, that have built in the feature you need. You have to install it both in pc and in android. On the pc its easy, just google "android manager download" and you will find it. you will need a wifi network because pc and android connect through it. To install in the android side, maybe if you could do a search in the pc interface, you could eventually install it.
But, what I think you are searching for is related with "using adb to install apps in android devices". For that you'll need to do some research on how to setup android sdk on a pc, some general ideas on how to use adb (android debub bridge) (advanced stuff that even me struggle with).

For what reason your downloads fail every time you try?

Zuna Butt

Mar 13, 2011, 2:06:42 PM via Website

I can find the application and everything but no icon appear saying install!
And i cant find the QD code or something like that ... when i click on QD code a new window appears and said the needed website is not found!

Rui S.

Mar 13, 2011, 4:36:14 PM via Website

To use qr codes you need to have a app like "google goggles" and use it to scan the qr code with the camera of your phone.

Rui S.

Mar 13, 2011, 4:48:09 PM via Website

Zuna Butt
I can find the application and everything but no icon appear saying install!
And i cant find the QD code or something like that ... when i click on QD code a new window appears and said the needed website is not found!
Use this link to download the pc app to your pc: http://db.tt/F89aiB3. If I find the android app I'll post the link here.

Zuna Butt

Mar 13, 2011, 6:05:17 PM via Website

Hey People ... Thank you soooo Much for your help...
What will happen when i download this link you sent me ????

I have order my San Francisco Orange... gonna get it till the end of this month..!

Then i hope i won't have these problems

Rui S.

Mar 13, 2011, 6:19:44 PM via Website

Zuna Butt
Hey People ... Thank you soooo Much for your help...
What will happen when i download this link you sent me ????

I have order my San Francisco Orange... gonna get it till the end of this month..!

Then i hope i won't have these problems
You'll download the installation file to install android manager application on your pc. If you set it right (connect to your wifi network if you have one - if not, than I guess its not Good alternative) it will allow you to search and install android applications in your android equipment through your pc. Again, you'll need to connect both the pc and the android equipment to the same wifi network. Don't forget that you'll need also to find a way to install in your android equipment "android manager" app. If I can find a way to post here a link to it I will do it like I did with the pc interface. Good luck

Rui S.

Mar 14, 2011, 8:16:42 AM via Website

bram k
Can I download app to my computer copy them to my phone and then install it?
Check this. It maybe a little bit techie but if made correctly: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=712433

Good luck!

oc bowers

Oct 11, 2011, 1:54:36 PM via App

Yes you can