The galaxy

• Replies:1
FS1
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 11, 2011, 2:50:43 AM via App

I just got the galaxy from tmobile and this has been the best buy so far this year. Any advise or tricks please share

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jan 11, 2011, 2:12:32 PM via Website

I'm assuming this is your first Android phone, right? To start you off, I would suggest looking at the links in my forum signature below. It is important information about the forums.

If you are interested about learning how to do stuff on your device, or what you can do on it, start looking in the Android Market for apps.

The phone has lots of functionality and sensors built-in. For instance, the galaxy S line has a GPS sensor, digital compass, accelerometer, gyroscope, and many other sensors. You will find apps for GPS navigation, note-taking, picture-taking, lots of games, current weather, Facebook, Yotube, Google Earth, music players, remote control functions, barcode scanners, and many other interesting things. Developers are coming up with new ideas all the time on how to use your Android phone, and one of the best ways to find out what new innovations are being made is to check out the Android Market yourself.

If you are looking to educate yourself more on Android news and related topics (if you are really interested in your phone), then I encourage you to read the blogs that myself and Alex write for the English side of AndroidPIT.