Google Voice - Buggy?

• Replies:3
Yan Matusevich
  • Forum posts: 305

Jan 20, 2011, 9:28:30 PM via Website

I was one of the first people to jump on board with Google Voice. I downloaded the app onto my phone and set it up so that all my international calls would be automatically rerouted via Google Voice. I was so thrilled with the service at the beginning: make cheap international calls without having to enter any pesky codes or passwords. Just dial a number directly from your phone book and it gets automatically redirected via a local number. Perfect, right?

Well, no! From the very beginning, I've started noticing some glitches. For example, every time I call Russia - Google Voice works perfectly! When I try to call France or Germany - it fails to even dial.

As a result, I've been forced to either dial my Google Voice number and enter in my numbers manually or call people from the Google Voice website.

Very frustrating!

Kenny Lyon
  • Forum posts: 1

May 2, 2012, 12:29:45 AM via Website

Yes, google voice is entirely buggy. Sometimes it sends texts; sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes you'll be sure it isn't going to send a text, write another one, and eventually the recipient gets a duplicate. Sometimes it will play voice messages, sometimes it won't. And sometimes these problems are network dependent -- and sometimes they aren't.
That's just the way it is.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

May 2, 2012, 3:30:01 PM via Website

I would really love to try it, but since Google STILL HASNT BROUGHT IT TO EUROPE I cant yet :-(

BrantCaseyxy
  • Forum posts: 4

May 24, 2012, 7:42:53 AM via Website

I would really love to try it, but since Google STILL HASNT BROUGHT IT TO EUROPE.

---------------------------------------------------------
Cheap DVDs
How I Met Your Mother Season 7 DVD