Hi I'm new to android. Question re: netflix/android/motraola defy. Is it possible to get an app with live streaming?

• Replies:3
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 16, 2011, 12:04:00 AM via Website

I am not a techi person. I wish I was so if you have any info on this, suggestions etc. I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :) Bryony

Michael Lopez
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 17, 2011, 9:38:41 AM via App

qik I believe its called

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 17, 2011, 6:10:44 PM via Website

So I checked that out and it allows video chatting with multiple different web cites and that is interesting but not what I was looking for. Basically I want to watch movies from my netflix on my phone. I spoke with someone who works at tmobile who says that the app I want is in experimentation/approval stages to see if the general population would like an app that streams netflix. Um yeah duh... we would. Thanks for trying though. If anyone hears about this app getting approved please let me know. Thanks!

ireneL
  • Forum posts: 114

Jul 17, 2011, 8:50:09 PM via Website

Bryony Carson
So I checked that out and it allows video chatting with multiple different web cites and that is interesting but not what I was looking for. Basically I want to watch movies from my netflix on my phone. I spoke with someone who works at tmobile who says that the app I want is in experimentation/approval stages to see if the general population would like an app that streams netflix. Um yeah duh... we would. Thanks for trying though. If anyone hears about this app getting approved please let me know. Thanks!

http://getandroidstuff.com/download-netflix-apk-hacked-work-on-most-android-devices/

I am assuming their is a problem why you couldn't just download the netflix app from the market? Anyhew the netflix apk file that your looking for is in the above link. Goodluck :-)

— modified on Jul 17, 2011, 8:51:55 PM

English is my second Language :-)