Le Brickk Mania - Brick Breaker

• Replies:4
HyprGeek
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 6, 2011, 5:10:55 PM via Website

Le Brickk Mania 1.0

Android Pit Link:
https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/in.hyprgeek.lebrickkmania/Le-Brickk-Mania-Brick-Breaker

https://market.android.com/details?id=in.hyprgeek.lebrickkmania

Simple and Addictive!

An awesome breakout game!

Kindly rate our game if you like it, and do send suggestions/feedback/bug reports to hypr.geek@gmail.com
Features:

* Tilt the phone, use onscreen controls or touch the paddle directly
* Clean and elegant graphics, with focus on gameplay
* Super smooth animations
* Lots of powerups and bonuses, more coming soon
* 30 levels, more coming up in a few days
* Global Scores using Scoreloop
* Adjustable ball and paddle speed

Touch below the paddle to control it when using direct touch mode.

Thanks and Have fun! :D

— modified on Aug 6, 2011, 5:11:34 PM

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Aug 9, 2011, 5:04:40 AM via Website

Hi HyprGeek, I downloaded your game and tried to play it, but it's almost unplayable on my phone. Is this game meant for high-end devices? My phone is kind of old, but the game was so laggy it was not even playable, even with the ball speed set to slow.

HyprGeek
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 9, 2011, 8:38:02 AM via Website

Hi HyprGeek, I downloaded your game and tried to play it, but it's almost unplayable on my phone. Is this game meant for high-end devices? My phone is kind of old, but the game was so laggy it was not even playable, even with the ball speed set to slow.

Hey Jeremiah, thanks for asking. The game supports older phones too...tested on htc wildfire..which phone do you have? i havent tried it on rooted phones...maybe you can try to enable/disable ball speed check option and see if that makes a difference.

Jeremiah

Aug 10, 2011, 3:55:34 AM via Website

I have the htc hero, admittedly it is a old/slow phone. But I've tried all the options, the pad doesn't respond well either. When I click the last option "Le Brickk Mania" in the menu, it force closes. It also force closes when I touch the score loop "Scores" option. I don't have scoreloop installed though, if that makes any difference?

— modified on Aug 10, 2011, 3:57:13 AM

Jeremiah

Aug 11, 2011, 7:25:56 PM via Website

Ok, it must be the hero is really slow compared to phones today. I bought a dell Streak a few days ago, and gave your game a try on it. It runs smoothly and the paddle/controls are smooth too.