HTC Sensation — Need some help

• Replies:3
Preston McGovern
  • Forum posts: 19

Oct 4, 2011, 11:09:49 AM via App

was reading a thread on here which promptme to change the settings on my Advanced Task Killer app. The only thing I changed was making it kill apps from every hr to everytime the screen turns off (which happens when u press the lock button on a Sensation) and requiredmy phone restarted to take effect. so switch phone off then on and now my home button as been turned into a "take pics of my phones current displayed screen" button. although handy I'd rather have my Home button be just that.

any ideas?

Preston McGovern

Oct 4, 2011, 11:19:26 AM via App

ok freaky shit. Decided to change the settings back to every half hr, switch off/on. Home button is back to normal.

Changed it BACK to everytime screens off and on/off again and its still a Hone button.

So.. problem is solved but does anyone and any idea Wtf I did to make my Home button to make it only take pics of the current screens display.

regards

— modified on Oct 4, 2011, 11:19:45 AM

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Oct 4, 2011, 12:06:57 PM via Website

That is really bizzare. When I owned a Sensation, I had similar issues sometimes with app icons changing when I installed new skins but nothing that weird. I'm guessing that when some of the processes which were running in the background were altered, the phone went a bit haywire.

Preston McGovern

Oct 6, 2011, 5:43:53 PM via App

Well guess i can be thankful that it isnt perma changed lol