[Android Game] Xperiment SB1

• Replies:0
Inexco
  • Forum posts: 54

Oct 5, 2011, 12:21:31 PM via Website

Xperiment SB1

The Xperiment SB1 is an experimental gamewith challenging modes and exciting levels that will surely entice users to try.It has specialized features to play depending on the type of modes you want.This includes - 3 different game plays, 4 badges waiting for you to achieve andsmooth control experience.

During the game, the furry ball gets intoall kinds of interactions with other substances. What you need to do is to moveit to avoid or hit these substances depending on Furry Ball’s shifting statesin order to keep it alive! It is quiet hard to perfect this game, but significantlygratifying. This game is suitable to play during leisure time that keeps youfeeling fun and eager. So I never felt sorry for spending money although itwon’t be the most significant stuff to pay as the joy and happiness you aregoing to experience is immeasurable. Good thing is I get a more challenging yetfantastic game especially when I played it regularly by switching differentlevels and modes of course. Great salute to the team who created this game. You have made excellent controls leading thewhole fun and great visuals which enhance impressive sense of movement andscale.

Support: BlackBerry, HTC, LG, Motorola,Nokia, Samsung, Sharp, Sony Ericsson

Available in Android market