Hello Folks.

• Replies:3
  • Answered
Rod
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 26, 2012, 2:22:16 AM via App

Hi, I'm Rod from Port Stephens, NSW,Australia. Am learning to use my ViewPad 10s tablet, have been using a Samsung Galaxy S phone for 6 months so will be asking some questions, I hope that you more knowlegable forum members won't mind. Cheers

Christopher Silva
  • Forum posts: 189

Feb 26, 2012, 2:03:18 PM via Website

Rod
Hi, I'm Rod from Port Stephens, NSW,Australia. Am learning to use my ViewPad 10s tablet, have been using a Samsung Galaxy S phone for 6 months so will be asking some questions, I hope that you more knowlegable forum members won't mind. Cheers

Hi Rod,

Nice of you to join. Sure, we have lots of great members who can help, offer advice and chat.

Have fun.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Feb 27, 2012, 1:37:27 PM via Website

Fire away! We're here to help!

And welcome to the forums!

Rod
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 29, 2012, 8:34:16 AM via App

Thanks for the wellcome, it's appreciated, some issues i've not resolved,
1. tablet & phone do not recognize each other via wi fi, used mobile AP setting on Samsung phone, no connection.
2. There is a tethering option on wireless & network on my Galaxy mobile, no connectivity there either. I was hoping to use my mobile as my internet connection when out and about with the tablet basically being a drone, if that makes sense.
3. Trying to download apps, only my Galaxy S is recognized, I already have the app on it ,so that is the message I recieve, can't seem to get an extra device recognized. Should I just set up another Google account for the tablet?
I should clarify that I am using my wireless internet from my home computer now to communicate this. Cheers , Rod.