[App] [Free] Ebook: How to give a successful oral presentation

• Replies:9
Thuan Nguyen
  • Forum posts: 26

Feb 29, 2012, 9:54:50 AM via Website

Hi all,

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cpviet.ebook.oral_presentation_free

This is a very new app from a new development team I see in android market and I think it is useful.

So everybody can try to use this ebook to learn yourself in presentation skills.

This is a very new team so I think we should encourage them if their way is useful for everyone, and send a feedback to them so that they will make other ebook better.

DESCRIPTION FROM MARKET:
==============================================
This Ebook will help you to know how to give a successful oral presentation. Take a look if it is useful, and let us know your comments if you have.

Creative Power Vietnam (CPViet) is doing some ebook apps about soft skills, lifes, or successful quotes, ...

Then if you feel these ebooks or our ways is good and useful for everybody, you can donate us so that we have some fee to work on these non-profit things for people to get the successes in their lifes.

Donation Link:
- http://bit.ly/yLMLIl
- https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=VUUYF98Z5YUBE
==============================================

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Feb 29, 2012, 2:25:03 PM via Website

Nice idea! Congrats on the release!

Thuan Nguyen

Feb 29, 2012, 3:58:18 PM via Website

Eric McBride
Nice idea! Congrats on the release!

Yes. Actually I'm in the team that is developing this app.
We are trying to add more ebook day by day... I hope that we will have a big of library here.

Thanks.

Eric McBride

Mar 1, 2012, 3:49:22 PM via Website

Once you have a bunch of ebooks, would be cool to release the entire library in one app!

Thuan Nguyen

Mar 1, 2012, 5:42:38 PM via Website

Eric McBride
Once you have a bunch of ebooks, would be cool to release the entire library in one app!

Hi Eric,

That is a good idea.
But I'm worrying about the size of the app if we combine all in one app.

But I think we can do it by save books in a server and load it from the server when we read it.
Besides the combination app, we will also have separate apps for people to read just some selected books if they want.

Thanks for your idea.

Thuan.

Thuan Nguyen

Mar 2, 2012, 7:59:45 AM via Website

Up...
Hope this ebook will be useful for you...

Thuan Nguyen

Mar 3, 2012, 9:42:14 PM via Website

Hello, the next app is coming soon... it is "Ebook: Success Quotes", which contains success quotes of famous people. There will be a guide how to use the ebook effective, just follow it and I hope it bring more successes to you. Please wait and use...

Thuan Nguyen

Mar 8, 2012, 8:04:08 PM via Website

Eric McBride

Mar 13, 2012, 6:23:04 PM via Website

Keep em coming man!

Thuan Nguyen

Aug 1, 2012, 10:33:03 PM via Website

Uploaded to new version 3.0 to fix bugs and add more bonuses apps.