Kids' Jigsaw Puzzle

• Replies:5
Dacila Ramona
  • Forum posts: 6

Jun 4, 2012, 1:15:06 PM via Website

Hey ,

We've just released a new puzzle game for kids age 3+
Here you can find it on the market for free and NO ADDS : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dr.kidsjigsaw_lite#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDIxMiwiY29tLmRyLmtpZHNqaWdzYXdfbGl0ZSJd

**Why this jigsaw puzzle and not others?

*It's easy to use
*We have 30 puzzles beautiful illustrated with kids themes like pirates, princesses, mermaids, ocean, space and planets, farm and so on.
*The pieces do not overlap
*There is music too
*Starts with 12 pieces puzzles and ends with 25 pieces puzzles
*The difficulty and the number of pieces to be displayed on the screen can be set by the parent.

We want to offer games that meet your child needs; please let us know what do you think, what can be improved.

mark andy

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jun 5, 2012, 3:28:42 PM via Website

Nice looking game for the Android kiddies of tomorrow :)

Congrats on your release!

Dacila Ramona

Jun 5, 2012, 5:50:54 PM via Website

Thanks ! I'm glad you like it!
I like the design too;
I've released several puzzle games for kids, but the hard job seems to start only after the release :-).
The promotion part gives me head aches . Any suggestion is welcomed, considering you probably know far more about Android world than me :-)

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jun 6, 2012, 1:05:24 PM via Website

Its always rough in the beginning. Just be sure to promote it on social networks. Have you ever thought of getting an AndroidPIT official review?

Dacila Ramona

Jun 6, 2012, 1:16:10 PM via Website

I didn't knew they review apps at developers request. I've sent them an e-mail .
I submitted the apps to : askyourandroid.com
aps400.com
androidforums.com.
Have you heard about these sites? The first two accepted to review the apps for a small fee. Do you think it would be helpful?

mark andy
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 20, 2012, 5:10:28 AM via Website

Smart!