Which Ad network has best payment options?

• Replies:3
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 13, 2012 6:47:17 PM via Website

Hey Guys,

I was curious to hear some feedback regarding different ad networks and their payment options. As a developer I ideally would want to get paid weekly IF possible.

So far I only know of Airpush that offers weekly payments with no fees. I have tried Appbrain in the past and I believe they work off a net7 payment schedule which isn't bad. Leadbolt takes about 20% in fees which I think its ridiculous. Tapit which I believe is a fairly newer ad network is working off the net60 payment option which I am not a fan of since I wont be getting my money for months.

Anyone else know of payment options for other ad networks? Tapjoy? Senddroid? Admob? Jumptap?
any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

• Forum posts: 1

Sep 13, 2012 7:16:03 PM via Website

My name is Chandler and I work at SendDroid.

I want to let you know that we, SendDroid, pay our developers weekly without any fees whatsoever.

Our only requirement is that you meet the threshold of
$100 for Paypal
$400 for Wire

Hope that helps

• Forum posts: 4

Sep 13, 2012 7:19:01 PM via Website

thanks for the info Chandler
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 31, 2013 9:53:57 AM via Website

Hey all, i have a streaming website and i used to work with Adsense and a good friend of mine told me about Adorika media group and i am working with them for more than 4 months and the payment is really good, the support is always available not like google "no support" at all.