[GAME] [FREE] Dracoo Lite - adventures of the little dragon

• Replies:2
Michael Wagner
  • Forum posts: 32

Mar 8, 2013, 3:53:33 PM via Website

Hi. After playing video games for almost 20 years now, we (a frind of mine and me) finally decided to create one by ourselves. We released the first version on google play store these days...

I hope everybody has a great time and a lot of fun with this game. For questions to technical details and other stuff i am available, of course, in this thread, or you can drop me a mail wagnmich@gmail.com

Video-Preview on Youtube

Fly the dragon named Dracoo through the lovely 2d scenery in this casual game. Roast as many enemies as possible with your fiery breath. But watch out, they will try to harm you.

Steer Dracoo past all obstacles, stay clear of bats and other shady creatures and eat as many chilis as possible for your breath.

I've done a little level-editor too, to take away the pain of creating levels. If you like, you can try to create some nice levels and then send them to me Maybe, if you have some funny ideas, it will make its way to the full version of the game: http://dracoo-leveleditor.xsheetgames.com

Google Play Store Link

AndroidPit Link

I would love to get some feedback! Please tell me what you think.
We will release the full version with 45 Levels and 3 Levelpacks on March 31th.

Greetings Mike / xSheetGames

— modified on Mar 8, 2013, 3:55:17 PM

Sebastian Stadler

Michael Wagner

Mar 11, 2013, 10:56:23 AM via Website

to boldly push, where noone has pushed before... :D :D :D

Michael Wagner

Apr 10, 2013, 10:08:24 PM via Website

TODAY IS BIG UPDATE DAY!! Its the day your version of "Dracoo Light" transforms into "Dracoo" and will get the option to purchase the first two levelpacks: Batmine and Jungle. We worked pretty hard to craft these two levelpacks. And we very much like the result: Well balanced levels, funny and challenging to play. Hords of enemies and minions to beat. Boss battles the like of which, the world has never seen the like of which. Hope you will have hours of fun and entertainment. Defeat the bosses (the evil bat king and the snake lord) and their minions! I bet you are dragon enought, aren't you? GO FOR IT!

Feedback is very appreciated.

Mike / xSheetGames