[FREE GAME] Pop The Fruit 2 : Puzzle Bubble - Can you give me some feedback on this game?

• Replies:3
Panda Tap Games
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 18, 2013, 5:27:27 AM via Website

Hi everyone. We just released a new game on the amazon app store called 'Pop The Fruit 2 : Puzzle Bubble'.

Amazon.com: Pop The Fruit 2 : Puzzle Bubble (Acorn Buster) - from Panda Tap Games: Appstore for Android

It's the first game we've published from a different developer and we want to give them some feedback to see what players think and improve the game. If anyone has played it could you tell me what you think. Is it fun, too easy, boring, great, needs more variety etc.

As I am new here, I am unable to post the URL links to the game on Amazon so if you could simply search for the game under the name, you'll find us there easily.

Thanks in advance for any replies, I hope we can make this game awesome

Thanks all
Celia

Maccy Fin
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 23, 2013, 3:18:19 PM via Website

Does anyone know what the X4 Speed item does?

Panda Tap Games
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 27, 2013, 7:46:53 PM via Website

Hi Maccy Fin,

Thanks for checking out Pop The Fruit 2 for us! Really appreciates it very much. The X4 Speed item increases your boost bar faster on the bottom left of the screen. This is so that you'll get the power up balls sooner to blast those acorns out of the tree.

Our developers have been working extra hard to give Pop The Fruit 2 more new fun levels and a worldwide Leader board in the coming updates. Do you have any interesting ideas or suggestions to share with us? Do send us more feedback so we can ensure they all goes into the update pipelines and our developers continues churning them out to make Pop The Fruit 2 the best bubble puzzle game ever! Well, at least one of the best. :P

Thanks all & Cheers!

Anna Harris
  • Forum posts: 41

Mar 29, 2013, 2:21:31 PM via Website

I checked out this game “Pop The Fruit 2” and I found it like an average game. The graphics were not much enhanced and I didn't find any thrill in playing it.