Stop Slicing a Golf Ball with 3 Technique Tips

• Replies:1
breenda
  • Forum posts: 1

May 15, 2013, 10:50:25 AM via Website

The most common mistake in golf is a golf swing slice. A lot of golfer are saying that this their biggest problem. But to lower your score and better your game you have to know how to fix a slice. If you want to improve your game just follow these 3 golf swing tips.

I know that golf is a complex game with a few difficulties in it. The pros make it look easy but this in not the case. Repairing a slice in a golf game with ghost spider putter can make a big difference to the score at the end of the round. So, here are 3 golf swing technique tips you can use.

1. Your shoulders should be in the correct position. Are they moving in the right way? A shoulder tilt happens when the body is not turning as it should be. To fix it cross your arms around your chest and turn back and forth. Once you have your shoulder swing right you can take a golf club and start swinging with taylormade ghost spider putter.

2. Do not swing the ball to steep. This makes it difficult to not slice the ball. Try to hit the ball not downward because this is what causes a slice. This is just a matter of a golf swing technique. Fix your basics with taylormade atv wedge in that way.

3. A weak grip will cause in slicing. Left hand will cause the ball to slice far to the right. You have to tighten your grip on taylormade atv wedge review. Maybe through golf fitness workout or changing the grip from the left to the right.

The most important technique is to keep practicing. This will end up in better results and a lower handicap.

ChoozWho
  • Forum posts: 14

May 15, 2013, 12:36:08 PM via Website

Great advice. I will give it a try next time I am on the golf course!