How do you monetize your Apps?

• Replies:54
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 25, 2015 11:17:55 PM via Website

get a website first, and social networking

• Forum posts: 4

Sep 29, 2015 8:21:43 AM via Website

you can consider our network, incentmobi, integrate our sdk, you can get$40-$60 for every 1000 new installs. for more info, pls PM me.

• Forum posts: 21

Oct 12, 2015 12:13:56 AM via Website

I use mopub. Once integrated you can switch between many networks like AdMob, chartboost, vungle...and more

• Forum posts: 12

Oct 15, 2015 11:16:46 AM via Website

Building an mobile apps is an easy in these days, however monetizing these apps is difficult task for developers. Here some points help you to monetize your app in an easy way..
1 Data driven app engagement strategy
2. multiple payment option
3. solid content strategy
4. Partnerships
5. SMS marketing
6 Advertising

• Forum posts: 167

Oct 17, 2015 4:50:43 AM via Website

You can monetize your mobile traffic with PropellerAds Media.
They are offering good CPM rate for Mobile Traffic.

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

• Forum posts: 5

Oct 17, 2015 5:27:23 AM via Website

Look at all the calls made from and to the target phone in addition to any missed calls. Get details like the phone numbers and contact names that the target phone has communicated with. Get time and date stamps to find out when each call was made and for how long. All call logs are uploaded to your online Mxspy control panel which you can access from anywhere with an internet connection. You can view the call logs by date or call time and you can even export and download all records as a spreadsheet.

Why You Need This Feature
Even if you can hear what someone is talking about, isn’t it all important to find out exactly who they are talking to? Wouldn’t you like to know who your children have been chatting with? Would you like to make sure your employees are not talking to rival businesses behind your back? mxspy can make sure that you don’t have to guess anymore as you can look at the complete call schedule of your target phone with all the details you need.

• Forum posts: 4

Oct 17, 2015 6:14:45 PM via Website

Vicky J

Since I am using Xamarin for Android to develop my app. I am not sure if there's many compatible library that I can choose. I just ported my first app from Windows Phone to Android so still learning.

AdBuddiz has a community plugin for Xamarin ;) We also support many other platforms. Feel free to take a look!

— modified on Dec 7, 2015 3:31:06 PM

• Forum posts: 3

Dec 7, 2015 11:54:59 AM via Website

hey Mark, you pretty much summed up it really well. There are lots of ways to make money out of the apps. I have a small app and decided to monetize with ads as the easiest way. You don't need to struggle with making user pay for download and they have access to benefits as well. I have added banners and interstitials and they can buy ads free version too. As for monetization I have checked mediation like Heyzap, Appodeal and Adtoapp. I have done a research on them and decided to go with Appodeal programmatic mediation due to high ecpm rates and painless integration.

— modified on Dec 8, 2015 1:32:32 AM

• Forum posts: 19

Dec 14, 2015 8:52:17 AM via Website

Win Cash

get a website first, and social networking

• Forum posts: 19

Dec 14, 2015 8:54:12 AM via Website

I use AdMob and only AdMob. I tried AppBrain but it didn't get me any money. I wasn't able to implement Airpush, and got no luck with Leadbolt either. I think AdMob is pretty great, I earn about $170/month for 550 daily downloads, though one app makes 90% of the money.

• Forum posts: 2

Feb 2, 2016 11:56:50 AM via Website

I found out that Kazoolink offers a nice solution for app developers to replace in app purchase by an app wall. You don't need an SDK, its only an HTML5 code, with a self-service platform which is pretty cool!

• Forum posts: 12

Mar 22, 2016 12:23:18 PM via Website

You need to follow monetizing tips which are given in mobilepundits blog

• Forum posts: 17

Mar 23, 2016 8:52:03 PM via Website

Hello there,

We are Yesup Media Inc and we are currently running an app called MeshBean which is a money making app that rewards users to download games. We currently have around 200 active offers, each of these offers are paying from $0.10 to $1.00 per install.

I would like to find out if you are interested in getting our offers to list in your app. We can do this through SDK integration.

We am looking forward to working with you :)

• Forum posts: 2

May 13, 2016 8:03:30 PM via Website

Hi Paul!
I can advise you more easy and effective way, than use AdNetworks. Have you tried the mediation platforms?
I use the mediation platform to monetize my mobile apps. It works fine for me! A lot of advantages and my monetization now is much better. That is very important :) Furthermore, there are really everything is easy. Appodeal has one SDK, a lot of AdNetworks (you don't need to register in each), all formats and plenty other great features.
Check their site Hope, it will help you. Good luck :)