MoneyTrak by Codeburst, App builty by me.

• Replies:2
Aman Kumar
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 21, 2013, 11:56:16 AM via Website

Hi everyone! I am new to this community. Recently,I have made an android application called MoneyTrak.
It will really help me developing it if you guys use it and can give some suggestions and review it in google play.
The applications is mainly meant for school and college students. This app helps them in keeping track of money they owe to some other person or vice-verse One can share the information with the concerned person informing him how much he or she owes, by a single click. This application also helps in keeping track of your personal expenditures and earnings. You can query the result based on a particular person, or date or context.
Your suggestions will be welcomed and we will try our best to improve it. Thank you!

Please follow this link for the app: - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.my.MyApi&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5teS5NeUFwaSJd
Do vote it! it will be really helpful!

— modified on Jun 21, 2013, 1:54:33 PM

Aman Kumar
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 21, 2013, 12:12:10 PM via Website

thank you Mod! Actually when i am trying to post the link, its saying that i can post any link to external website since i am a newbie. Anyway i have shared the link now, just add the "https" protocol before...

— modified on Jun 21, 2013, 1:51:40 PM