- Forum posts: 147
Jul 25, 2013, 4:04:18 PM via Website
Jul 25, 2013 4:04:18 PM via Website
- Community means "solidarity“! We expect that everyone gets treated respectfully to maintain a good atmosphere.
- Android is a relatively new subject which will also draw a great number of users to AndroidPIT who might not have had much in-depth experience to do with computers before. We expect that these users won't be laughed at, but treated respectfully, even if seemingly obvious questions will be asked at times.
- New users who happen to ask questions that have been answered in the past should not just get a reply saying to “use the search function” - especially not in an irritated voice! It is better to send them a link that will take them directly to the corresponding thread.
- There is no place for insult or intimidation at AndriodPIT! In case this happens, however, a user will be warned one time! Should it happen again, we reserve the right to immediately deactivate that user's account without any additional warning! We neither want nor accept such users!
- As a general rule, do not use the AndroidPIT forums as a place to advertise your company's services, or a paid app in our forums. Posts containing unauthorized advertising will be edited and/or removed without warning, and the user's account may be deactivated. We have an area for developers to introduce their free apps here, and the possibility for paid advertising spots on our website are available upon request.
- Do ask questions - we are here to help you. If you have an issue with your device, please state the device name, model number and be as descriptive as possible about the error you are experiencing. This way we can give you the best possible solution.