Managing Android is so easy with Mobogenie

• Replies:0
rashmi
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 26, 2013, 12:08:55 PM via Website

Before Android Phone, I was using a Nokia phone, which I used to manage from PC using PCSuite application. It was quite interesting to use PCSuite to manage everything on your mobile from PC, but when I bought Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562, I was not aware about if I could manage it from my PC.
Today, I came to know about Mobogenie – something like PCSuite – in simpler words, it is an application that helps you to Manage Android Phone from PC with ease and effectiveness. I downloaded it on my PC via this link – Download Mobogenie. After I downloaded Mobogenie, I installed it on my PC, and then started it.
When I started it, I was asked to connect my Android Phone to PC via Data cable for quicker and easier management. I connected my Android Phone to PC and as I connected my phone to PC, I was amazed like anything. I could see all my mobile data on Mobogenie. I could manage Android Phone from PC. I could use PC Internet to download apps, games, etc.
Before, I tell you anything more about Mobogenie, let me tell you its benefits. With Mobogenie, you can
Use PC Internet to download and install games, apps, ringtones, music, wallpapers, etc. directly on your android phone once it is connected with PC via Mobogenie.
Add new contacts and manage existing contacts.
Import/export contacts.
Import/export/delete/send SMS to anyone from Mobogenie.
Install/delete/update apps with a single click.
Manage music files with a single click.
Manage videos with a single click.
Manage data on internal and external SD cards.
Create backup of the data.
Restore data.
Search for new games, apps, wallpapers, ringtones, etc. from within Mobogenie.
Download Mobogenie Now – It is Free
With so many features and benefits, I am now using it to Manage Android Phone from PC. Using this, I installed Temple Run 2 on my Samsung Android Galaxy S7562 phone.