[APP][2.3+]Avanos, the first Guest Mode for Android

• Replies:0
Michael Shaw
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 8, 2013, 6:10:52 PM via Website

Hi all, I have developed a breakthrough in Android apps.

One day when I was jogging, a little girl that looked scared and confused approached me. She couldn't find her mother and she asked if she could use my phone to call her. I thought to myself 'Sure, I'm helpful.' When I was waiting for her to finish her phone call, I noticed that she was swiping her finger on the screen. I was thinking to myself, 'Why does she need to scroll during a phone call?' I took my phone back and lo and behold, she was going through my pictures. I reprimanded her, telling her that she shouldn't be going through other's phones like that. I felt real bad that I had to take my phone back before she could find her mother, but what else was I supposed to do? It's not like there's an app that can do that.

From that moment, Avanos was born.

It's a guest mode app that can act as a stealth mode when you need it to. When you use it, it locks the user into the app so that your other apps cannot be accessed, your recent apps cannot be seen, and the notification bar is hidden. It's helpful for a lot of things, such as when your girlfriend wants to go through your phone to read your messages. Just open Avanos and everything is hidden. It was designed to be a guest mode so that when others use your phone in an emergency nothing can be accessed. When they end their call it opens a password dialog. Enter your password and your phone goes back to normal. It's helpful when you're a coach, a parent or just a helpful person. Here's the free version of it: bit(.)ly/17NVKpz. Tell me what you think of it and send me a message if you're interested in getting a demo version of it.