Best tools for multi-tasking

• Replies:4
Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Oct 2, 2013, 1:26:18 PM via Website

What are your favorite tools for multi-tasking on your Android device? I love the G2's new SwipeAside (for running and switching between multiple apps at the same time) and QSlide (which lets multiple apps share the screen in resizable windows. I also just tested the beta phase app Edge: Quick Actions which is buggy right now but will be great once it has settled down a bit. What else do you use?

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Shweta Dsilva
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 4, 2013, 8:35:57 AM via Website

The only multi-tasking app I've come across is Swapps. It's pretty awesome!! Lets me switch apps right from the homescreen.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Oct 7, 2013, 2:44:59 PM via Website

Tiny Apps is a great mutlitasking tool too, that comes with 5 floating mini-apps that will hover over any screen you have open: notes, recorder, paint, music player, calculator. You can only open the included mini-apps though, not any app you want, but it's a good start for the basics.

Floating Browser is another good one if you like to have a mini-browser window share screen space with whatever other app you're using. And OverSkreen does the same if you want to pay for it.

— modified on Apr 10, 2014, 10:24:05 AM

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Marym Mahmoud
  • Forum posts: 105

Apr 10, 2014, 8:55:16 AM via Website

will give Tiny Apps a try

ah by the way
the link for anchor text "Tiny Apps" is not valid you can fix it

Android Geek Blogger Best Android Launcher