Samsung Galaxy Note 3 — leaning to note 3

• Replies:6
Syvier Look
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 16, 2013, 11:02:47 AM via Website

I know i must have one since i saw its giveaway pictures. Note3's big screen just so cool! But since I am those play games a lot and the Samsung Note3’s battery seems not very shabby, i think the huge screen and powerful processor may drain pretty much power? So I am probably going to have a backup battery together. Already found some OEM battery on amazon/ebay but i may choose another battery from MPJ boosting up to 8500mah….anyone here also about to buy Note 3??

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Oct 16, 2013, 5:00:57 PM via Website

Hey @Syvier Look, I wish I was in the market. Unfortunately I can't justify spending that much money on a giant device I don't really need, as I already have a smartphone and 10'' tablet. However, I get to play with the one here in the office and I have to say, it's a ton of fun. If phablets are your thing, or having a stylus is, or you love Samsung innovations, or you just have a lot of money, then I would definitely recommend buying a Note 3.

An extra battery is a must-have though if you're not a fan of plugging it in all the time. you might get two days of casual usage out of one charge, but it tests about the same as the iPhone 5, and way below the LG G2 or Note 2 batteries.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Syvier Look
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 19, 2013, 3:54:26 AM via Website

Kris Carlon
Hey @Syvier Look, I wish I was in the market. Unfortunately I can't justify spending that much money on a giant device I don't really need, as I already have a smartphone and 10'' tablet. However, I get to play with the one here in the office and I have to say, it's a ton of fun. If phablets are your thing, or having a stylus is, or you love Samsung innovations, or you just have a lot of money, then I would definitely recommend buying a Note 3.

An extra battery is a must-have though if you're not a fan of plugging it in all the time. you might get two days of casual usage out of one charge, but it tests about the same as the iPhone 5, and way below the LG G2 or Note 2 batteries.

Hi, thank you for telling me your feeling and advice about note3...this is a great reference to me and i am surprised you have so many tablets! Actually i don't have any phablet yet, note 3 might be the first one. I can't say i have a lot of money, but yes, i pretty like Samsung's products. Definitely share my review of both note 3 and battery, thank you again buddy.

ALEKSANDRO ARAUJO
  • Forum posts: 9

Oct 31, 2013, 3:54:26 PM via Website

I bought it and it is by far the best phablet the market could come up with. I recommend it. One of the things I love the most is the ability of multitasking using a very elegant interface among other things I love about it. Go for it boy !! What are you waiting for ?

Conroy
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 9, 2013, 8:03:41 AM via Website

Just upgraded from sensation to N3. It has improved tremendously and I'll just say that this is by far the best Android device I've ever used. I used a lot of data on it and I can hammer my Note 3 battery into the ground in hours if I’m really into some games so I gave myself an mpj extended battery. Otherwise, the Note 3′s battery life is also among the best I’ve ever had.

IBIS

Feb 16, 2014, 3:33:20 PM via Website

For me, I would rather wait for S5. Rumor said it has eyes scanner and I would like to try.

Last of us

Jul 10, 2014, 11:34:08 AM via Website

going to buy note 4 now lol

HaleyJ1008