Hi everybody - appreneur fan

• Replies:3
Jackie Jones
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 5, 2013, 8:00:24 PM via Website

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce myself. I`m Jackie and since I read books regarding appreneurs ( Appilionaires and App empire) I am really into it!!!

Majority on the forum are doing any business in app world or are just smart phones and app lovers?

Rgs, Jackie

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Nov 13, 2013, 4:44:13 PM via Website

Hey Jackie!

Cool that you are getting so into apps! Thanks to Android, anyone can be a developer for free and create cool software of any type, you can even do it right from your phone!

I think the forum is a mix of people who are interested in learning about Android, the different things they can do on their device and getting help for their problems. We have an active developer's forum where app developers can ask anything and share their own knowledge. We also like to discuss and argument over business-related topics and even non-related Android issues.

Basically, we have it all!

I hope you enjoy!

— modified on Nov 13, 2013, 6:18:37 PM by moderator

Jackie Jones

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Nov 13, 2013, 6:21:53 PM via Website

Hey Jackie, I think Loie pretty much covered it, but our Let Me Show You My App section is full of apps shared by the Android developers amongst our members, so I'm sure there's plenty of advice and experiences those guys would be willing to share about their development experiences. Our very own developer, Henrique, is also preparing some articles about Android development: how to get into it, how to create your first app, and so on. So keep an eye out for those!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Jackie Jones