Games on tablet

• Replies:5
plck74
  • Forum posts: 50

Nov 10, 2013, 12:42:08 PM via App

can editor test out which tablet good for high end games such as 3d shooting or spiderman from gameloft.

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Nov 14, 2013, 11:58:22 AM via Website

Hi Pick74

If you are looking for a tablet for highend games, you should try with a Tegra 4 processor, that you can find on the Nvidia website.

The Acer Iconia Tab series, whether it be a Tab A700, Tab A210 or Tab A501 should do the trick.

The Asus Memo Pad and the Google Nexus 7 both have Tegra processors as well. There is alos the Sony Xperia Tablet S too!

So many good tapels for high-end games!

plck74

Dec 10, 2013, 4:04:34 PM via App

thanks. i have my nexus 7 2012 and very happy it. even have bug or not...as long game run smooth...can even play spiderman...thumb up!!

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Dec 11, 2013, 4:21:28 PM via Website

Hey @plck74, the Nexus 7 has a Snapdragon S4 Pro actually. While it's a super great tablet, and especially for that price, if you want a tablet for gaming I would recommend something with a Tegra 4 processor and the best graphics card you can afford. The Tegra 4 and Snapdragon 800 post about the same benchmark scores, but the Tegra 4 is pretty battery hungry. If there's any truth to the rumor of a Nexus 8 coming up then it may well be packing a Snapdragon 600 or 800 that would be go for sure (if it even exists and you can wait for it). I would suggest checking out some of the hardcore gaming only sites - they would undoubtedly have a few solid suggestion for the best gaming tablet.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Vikram Kyle
  • Forum posts: 13

Dec 16, 2013, 5:44:19 AM via Website

Hello

Ask very good question..I give a suggestion go there Google play store search here classteacher, you can see here 3D apps.

plck74

Dec 16, 2013, 2:26:51 PM via App

mostly i play RTS such greed of power, battle jungle n etc. i thank marvel for making android which IOS has. it is marvel alliance. very nice game.