Dynamic address book with no strings attached - myIDkeeper

• Replies:0
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 26, 2014, 10:58:25 AM via Website

Dear AndroidPITs!

Annoyed by the daily incoming "I've got a new number, write a message to ....... so we are in touch again" messages and statuses, we spent complete 2013 to develop an app that enables a dynamic address book with no strings attached.

How it works:
* Sign in using a password you like.
* Assign the app with your contact entry (or generate one in the process).
* Connect easily with friends / business contacts via the myID and get wholly completed address book entries.
* Every change you enter in your biz card / contact entry afterwards is sent only to these connected contacts.
No server farm, no cloud. The only data that is long term saved on our server is the encrypted connection between two anonymized numbers.

It should be pretty easy to use by now, but I'm grateful for each and every improvement suggestion.
Error and experience reports are welcome, because every android-run smartphone has it's fuss and we can't reconstruct all of them.
If you give it a try, have you troubles logging in or connecting your address book entry?

One problem I've got is how to advertise the app. Since we're no big fans of ads and data tracking, everything we do has to follow our high data protection policy. Any ideas? ^^

Here's a link: myIDkeeper

Thanks a lot for every feedback!

— modified on Feb 26, 2014, 11:00:55 AM