- Forum posts: 1,116
Mar 26, 2014 12:36:04 PM via Website
Mar 26, 2014 12:36:04 PM via Website
Terms and Conditions
I. Rules and organizers
1. For the creative competition "Caseable Design Contest", the conditions of participation mentioned here come into effect.
2. The organizers of the creative competition "Caseable Design Contest " are Fonpit AG, Greifswald Straße 207, 10405 Berlin, and caseable GmbH, in the Vogelbergstr.157, 36341 Lauterbach.
1. Participation is open to persons residing in the United States, are 18 years or older and are legally competent. A prerequisite for participation is by completing member registration on the AndroidPIT internet platform under www.androidpit.com. Those excluded from participation are employees of Fonpit AG and employees of caseable GmbH and employees of affiliated companies and relatives.
2. Participation in the creative competition "Case Able Design Contest " is free.
3. The organizers are entitled at any time - even retrospectively - to exclude a participant from the competition, deprive and reclaim the profit as well as determine an alternate winner, if the initial winning participant becomes ineligible to participate due to providing false information at the time of registering, violating any of the conditions of participation, using unauthorized aids or technical and any other types of unlawfully abiding manipulation, whether theses efforts were successfully achieved or even tried.
III . How to participate
1. Participation in the creative competition "Caseable Design Contest" is only possible in the period from 26/03/2014 to 04/04/2014 at 23:59 PM. As part of the design contest, it is the task of the participants to create a design for a mobile phone case that focuses on "AndroidPIT " in a creative way. Participation is as follows:
• The designs are created using the caseable design tools at www.caseable.com/partner/androidpit-us.
• The participants create a screenshot of their finished designs and send it to email@example.com.
• The participants additionally stores be filed design on www.caseable.com/partner/androidpit-us.
For more information on the use of Caseable you can find at caseable.com/about-us
2. After an editorial check of the design’s content, the submitted designs/works of art will be posted on the AndroidPIT internet platform at www.androidpit.com under the name of the user’s chosen username; participating in the competition automatically provides us with user’s consent to do so. User rights in regards to the published works of art/designs doesn’t exist. The closing date to submit a design isis the 04/04/2014 at 23:59 PM. Only complete submissions of designs/works of art will be judged.
IV. Determination of income and profit
1. Following the publication of the designs during the period between 07.04.2014 and 04.13.2014, the winners of the design contest "Caseable Design Contest " will be determined.
For this, users/members of "AndroidPIT" are able to vote for their favorite design. In this case, each user has a voice. In addition, the user of the published work of art/design can also share their design on social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Google+). Finally, an existing jury from the companies involved will examine the works.
2. There are three winners in the creative competition "Case Able Design Contest ". These winners will be determined as follows:
• 1. Category (2 winners): two works of art/case designs that receive the most votes from users on the AndroidPIT site.
• 2. Category (1 winner) : the work of art/case design of one participant will be selected by the jury from the organizing companies.
3. The winners will be informed via the participant’s email that was submitted during the competition. Upon receipt of this email, the winners must then confirm before the due date provided in this email. If sending a message to the winner isn’t possible due to a faulty email address given during the time of participation, or if the winner doesn’t respond before the due date expires, Fonpit is entitled to exclude the original winner and determine a new one. Cash withdrawals, changes or replacement of the profits are not possible. The winning claim is not transferable. By participating in the creative competition "Case Able Design Contest ", the participant agrees to participate in an interview with the organizers for promotional purposes in the event of a winning.
4. The three winners get three cases (a smartphone case, a tablet case and a laptop case), all of which will have their own "winning design".
V. Rights to the works of art/designs and other materials
1. The participant is responsible for ensuring that all materials (images, videos, font, concepts, names, labels and other documents and data), which he/she has submitted or used when being part of the "Caseable Design Contest’ creative competition, do not infringe on any third party rights or legal prohibitions against the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The participant is also responsible that they alone are authorized to dispose of materials and use them free from any other third-party prohibitions/rights. The participant also confirms that they are entitled to the materials in taking part in the creative competition "Caseable Design Contest". The participant exempts the organiser in respect to all third party claims relating to the materials submitted while participating in the "Caseable Design Contest ", including the cost of legal defense, to the extent that the participant alone is responsible for infringing or violating the law.
2. The participant grants the organizers by participating in the design contest "Caseable Design Contest " rights to all materials used/submitted. These materials then become the exclusive, irrevocable, freely transferable, spatial, timely and unlimited rights of the organizers, which can be used for all known and unknown types of usage, for any purpose. Any further consent from the participant to sublicense or later/further transmission of granted rights of the submitted works is not required. The granted rights, which are transmitted by the participants choosing to be a part of the competition, include -not only- the rights to reproduce and distribute the materials, the right to any processing or transformation of the material (all while respecting the author's moral rights), the right to broadcast and of public disclosure, as well the right to issue, record image/audio media, demonstration and/or lecture. The granting of these rights will not be reimbursed separately, but will be compensated fairly with the chance of winning a profit. The granting of these rights also applies to the rights to the winning photos and videos as well as the winner interview.
VI . Privacy and Other
2. Fonpit is entitled to terminate the competition prematurely or to change terms and conditions. This applies in particular to cases of force majeure and in the event that a proper operation of the competition for technical and/or legal reasons cannot be guaranteed.
3 The decision is final. Should any of these conditions of participation become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. German law applies to the present contract and exclude the provisions of international private law. Compelling consumer provisions of the Member States the EU remain unaffected.
— modified on Mar 26, 2014 2:23:43 PM
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting