Hello-Somewhat confussed new member

• Replies:2
John Pitt
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 13, 2014, 7:39:59 PM via Website

I joined last night and seem to be having a problem. I can't seem to find how to pay for the app I want. Do I put funds in an account, have a credit card on file? This isn't very clear. I have Google Play on my phone , but I had to insall this on my tablet . I love the idea of he meet and greet threads. I wish there was a dedicated link to them to see who is new. :)

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 14, 2014, 6:41:02 AM via Website

Hey John,
Welcome to the AndroidPit forum, and yes this meet and greet thread is dedicated for the to talk with the new members in this forum. Well, as far as your question about the purchasing an app from PlayStore you need a credit card for it, there is nothing tough to pay for an application in the PlayStore first select your application you want to purchase, there would be a button that shows the price of the application. Click on that now put your credits card details on it that's it once the payment succeed your application will start download. You can also add cash in your Google wallet if you want, just login to your google wallet using your gmail password.-_-

John Pitt
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 14, 2014, 6:37:29 PM via Website

Sorry John. as rying to figure out how to buy things he on Andoidpit. I found the thread for newbies.