How to back up LG G2 data to PC?

• Replies:31
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 79

Oct 5, 2016 3:11:05 PM via Website

I was having issues with my LG G2 and I chose to do a processing plant reset and after that reestablish my telephone to a LG reinforcement I did two or three months prior. I spared the reinforcement record to my google drive in a route like how this discussion says to. How would I return the reestablish on my telephone? I have had a go at sparing it under the LG reinforcement document in inner stockpiling, yet it just appears as a "harmed record" when I open my telephone. There was a LG reinforcement overhaul between when I went down my telephone and now if that could be an issue. Much obliged for any assistance.

• Forum posts: 7

Feb 14, 2017 7:08:20 AM via Website

There're many android data backup app could help.

• Forum posts: 12

Apr 24, 2017 4:39:27 AM via Website

The easy way is copy the Lg data to computer first , then you can store and backup them to computer , maybe you can use Andorid Assister to backup them

• Forum posts: 30

May 2, 2017 11:45:11 AM via Website

You may also use this Phone Manager to backup your android device. Apart from you won't get stressed by using the app, you can guarantee that your data is protected. :D

• Forum posts: 1

Aug 31, 2017 8:24:14 AM via Website

Tried LG Bridge but it says LG G5 not supported.

— modified on Sep 4, 2017 8:22:34 AM

• Forum posts: 4

Jun 26, 2018 8:17:00 PM via Website

Use the data cable get your mobile complete data backup. With simple few steps

• Forum posts: 39

Jul 4, 2018 5:17:22 AM via Website

Take it easy. There is no problem with your Android smart phone. In fact, all Android users are forbidden to directly copy contacts or messages from Android device to the computer. Want to completely backup Android phone to computer? You should turn to a third-party program. Coolmuster Android Backup Assistant, which allows you to transfer files from Android phone to PC as a backup by removing all restrictions. It supports to save contacts, SMS messages, photos, videos, music, apps, etc. from your Android mobile phone to the computer in batches. It is pretty practical, isn't it?

Apart from this, you are able to preview detailed info of the files before backing them up. Then you can selectively mark some of them for exporting. Of course, this program also enables you to mark all contacts, messages or other files with one click. In addition to the above functions, this Android Backup Assistant has more useful features.

— modified on Jul 25, 2018 11:23:20 AM

• Forum posts: 31

Jul 9, 2018 4:21:43 AM via Website

Whether you like taking photos or not, there is no denying that photos represents a certain memory of your life. People and scenery are the most important parts of the pictures. Some can remind you of special moments; some can be the comfort when you're beaten by failure. In a word, photos play an important role in people's life and work. Usually, you will be noticed that the storage of your smart phone is not enough and you should clear some data. For those pictures which have meaningful effects, you wouldn't want to delete. The safest way is to transfer them to computer as backup. How to transfer photos from LG to computer, to be exact? we'll kindly recommend a professional program which empowers you to manage the transmission part. The detailed instructions will be in the following chapter.

As to transfer photos from LG smart phone to computer, you can turn to this MobiKin LG Photo Assistant (Windows & Mac) software for help. It allows you to transfer photos from LG to PC as well as music, photos, contacts, videos and apps, etc.

— modified on Jul 16, 2018 11:25:52 AM

• Forum posts: 2

Aug 15, 2018 8:30:34 AM via Website

guidesforbackup.com computer backup software and i love it.

• Forum posts: 10

Aug 16, 2018 11:01:09 AM via Website

Got an assistant called Syncios Manager from my friend. Tried to backup my apps, messages and photos to computer. Works pretty well. Hope this helps.

• Forum posts: 46

Aug 17, 2018 4:55:14 AM via Website

I am using apowermanager to backup my phone data, the main function of it is transferring media files but it also has this bakcup & restore section in the Tools menu, which saves me a lot of time to find another tool exclusively for backup, i am all for simple and quick and two functions in one works for me nicely.

Recommended articles