How to back up LG G2 data to PC?

• Replies:22
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 22

Jul 28, 2016 4:21:57 AM via Website

TRACYHAWK

As for your case, you can use LG PC Suite to do phone backup and restore. We could update the software; back up and restore files; send media files to PC as well as receive data from computer with PC Suite for LG.Apps, pictures, etc. can be backed up with it.

Backup and transfer LG g2 data to computer .You need one android assistant to help transfer . You need to connect Android to software via USB/WiFi

— modified on Jul 28, 2016 4:23:32 AM

• Forum posts: 79

Oct 5, 2016 3:11:05 PM via Website

I was having issues with my LG G2 and I chose to do a processing plant reset and after that reestablish my telephone to a LG reinforcement I did two or three months prior. I spared the reinforcement record to my google drive in a route like how this discussion says to. How would I return the reestablish on my telephone? I have had a go at sparing it under the LG reinforcement document in inner stockpiling, yet it just appears as a "harmed record" when I open my telephone. There was a LG reinforcement overhaul between when I went down my telephone and now if that could be an issue. Much obliged for any assistance.

• Forum posts: 16

Oct 27, 2016 8:46:58 AM via Website

Lar fious

You can directly export all of your data from LG to your computer via USB or bluetooth.
i don't think so, the computer won't detect the text messages, contacts and others just via the usb connecting.