- Forum posts: 22
May 27, 2014, 3:48:08 PM via Website
May 27, 2014 3:48:08 PM via Website
Google Play link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixcelstudio.hanoitowers
Android PIT: androidpit.com/app/com.pixcelstudio.hanoitowers
Popular puzzle game that came from the nineteenth century. We will collect the pyramid of the figures of the same color and at the same time to use the least amount of moves. An interesting modification of the classical Towers of Hanoi task.
How to play:
- Grab the figure and move it to the available space.
- In one step it is allowed to move only one figure.
- Do not place a larger figure on a smaller one and figures of the same size on each other.
- You can build a pyramid of figures of different colors.
- It is impossible to put figures on destroyed pedestals.
The difference from the classical Towers of Hanoi task is the fact that at different levels we will use a different number of pieces (depending on complexity) and different number of pedestals: 3 to 5.
The game is to go through the levels, the task in which become more complicated as they pass. After completing each level the player is rewarded with points and coins. Points positioned player in the overall league table. Coins can be spent on tricks that will help to pass the level with the best result.
Only 1 person of 1000 can pass the last level and get the gold medal! Maybe that's you this genius? Let's play!
— modified on Oct 17, 2014, 9:44:45 AM