5 Tips to promote Apps and Games for free

• Replies:159
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 7

Jan 9, 2016 9:30:35 PM via Website

There are very less renowned site which provide paid reviews and most of the free reviews are not accepted.

Jan 30, 2016 10:52:09 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing :)

• Forum posts: 1

Feb 8, 2016 6:01:53 AM via Website

Hi Karthick, Would love if you could share this info with me too. Thanks again.

• Forum posts: 15

Feb 13, 2016 8:30:28 PM via Website

Thank you for advices, they are very useful..

• Forum posts: 34

Feb 15, 2016 8:26:10 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing this great tips. i am an android developer and I have find this info very useful and informative.

Feb 15, 2016 8:32:22 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing this very good informative post.

• Forum posts: 1

Feb 22, 2016 6:23:36 PM via Website

Amazing ! YouTube PiP for Android : In Play Store search keyword: YouTube PiP

Mar 7, 2016 8:37:23 AM via Website

Thank You for this information. I still follow these steps. Thank you

• Forum posts: 8

Mar 16, 2016 7:50:26 AM via Website

Publishing an app and expecting it to become a hit without a well-defined marketing strategy is a poor decision. Your app monetization methods should be very much effective that it should attract the target audience.

However, as compared to free apps it’s easy to earn money through paid apps. But, still there is a good opportunity even for free apps to score big in mobile marketplace—if you have a good addictive app. For free apps the medium of earning is ads, but having ads in your apps may likely to be annoying, disruptive experience to the user and may harm your brand name as well.

• Showcase where you can show off your work
  • Multichannel capability
  • Multi-Platform
  • Try Quick wins & Pursue Recurring Revenue Models

For more info read blogs related to: App Monetization: Mobile App Business And Marketing

• Forum posts: 5

Mar 25, 2016 10:08:21 PM via Website

Somehow many people still have the expectation that they upload an app to iTunes and it gets downloaded like crazy whithin days. In fact this happens sometimes, but rather to one app out of a million. Marketing new developed apps will become increasingly important in the future… so I really appreciate this overview!

• Forum posts: 2

Mar 25, 2016 10:24:41 PM via Website

Puppet Show: Destiny (Free)

Check out this cool free game.

Puppet Show: Destiny (Free)

Try the game for free and, if you like it, you’ll OWN it for life with a ONE TIME unlock!
NO virtual items, NO subscriptions, NO coins & gems!

— modified on Mar 25, 2016 10:26:26 PM

Mar 25, 2016 10:29:06 PM via Website

P4P 7 Minute Workout

Check out this cool free game.

Have you ever thought it possible to work out your entire body in just 7 minutes, burn maximum calories and achieve your desired results? The science behind “7 Minute” not only says it's possible, but that it's one of the best ways you can work out ever!

Mar 25, 2016 11:28:14 PM via Website

Dear Ignace, may I request you send the info mentioned above to myself also?! I would love more information, really appreciate your help and insight.

• Forum posts: 10

Apr 12, 2016 7:23:05 PM via Website

Your tips are very useful. About the 500 review sites, I have a question. I do believe that there are that many sites. But witch ones are worth working with is the hard part. I've trying some of the paid ones, I didn't pay anything yet, but researched about them to see if its worth spend my money there. I see a lot of people asking you to send the list of these 500 sites, you must by tired of it. My question is: In your opinion witch ones among those 500 sites are worth invest you time on it?

Thanks in advance

BR Top

Apr 18, 2016 1:03:41 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing but as they say you have not discovered America ;-)

• Forum posts: 4

May 9, 2016 8:25:11 PM via Website

thank you, great information!

• Forum posts: 11

May 9, 2016 11:56:08 PM via Website

Nice extensive guide, thansk!

• Forum posts: 22

May 10, 2016 10:47:35 AM via Website

Could you give us a list with websites where we will be able to promote app, please?

• Forum posts: 11

May 15, 2016 7:39:25 AM via Website

Android Fancy Apps

Could you give us a list with websites where we will be able to promote app, please?

This would be awesome.