What's the one app you can't live without?

• Replies:51
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1,338

Jul 30, 2014 3:13:20 PM via Website

Apps, apps, apps. We love 'em. You love 'em. Some are good, some are bad, and some are absolutely essential. Like, cannot-live-without-them essential.

So we want to ask you: which app can you simply not do without?

Facebook? Gmail? Instagram? Twitter? YouTube? What is the absolute must-have for your app drawer?

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

• Forum posts: 598

Jul 30, 2014 3:20:32 PM via Website

Well I don't want to say something that I can use just the same on my PC, like Skype or email, because I don't necessarily NEED the app on my phone if I have it elsewhere.

So I'm going to say Taptu. It's a nice little RSS reader, I read news through it all the time and I've never had any problems with it. :D

— modified on Jul 30, 2014 3:30:25 PM

• Forum posts: 1,338

Jul 30, 2014 3:23:03 PM via Website

I guess I should contribute first. The one app, surprisingly, that I use more than any other and honestly don't think I could live without is:

Bacon Reader for Reddit (seriously)

— modified on Jul 30, 2014 3:25:46 PM

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,205

Jul 31, 2014 8:24:15 AM via Website

Well, @Kris you seemed to ask a very tough question, sounds somewhat similar ;) anyway I can't live without the Skype application - Skype is very helpful in taking my office environment over my home, I needed to remain online over the Skype 24*7 and having an Skype application help me in getting most out of it. I can respond to the queries and pings received by my clients I can jump over my bed and sleep with Skype application switched on as I can't seem to do the same with a PC or Laptop. :D So, for me Skype is life :P

— modified on Aug 1, 2014 4:29:44 PM by moderator

• Forum posts: 2

Jul 31, 2014 3:13:31 PM via Website

The application I need most of all is K-9mail.

Janusz

• Forum posts: 692

Jul 31, 2014 3:22:52 PM via Website

actually i am not addicted to any apps,but use facebook messenger and whatsapp . i am only addicted to games

Ready To Help You.

• Forum posts: 1

Aug 1, 2014 2:20:26 AM via Website

Hi i have a note 2 from verizon with android version 4.1.2 Jellybean. when I put in non-verizon SIM mobile network is unstable. Sometimes its active( I can call/take calls and send and receive messages) but sometimes it shows mobile network to be unavailable. How can this problem be solved. please help a brother out.

• Forum posts: 1,077

Aug 1, 2014 9:47:10 AM via Website

Patrick Orangi

Hi i have a note 2 from verizon with android version 4.1.2 Jellybean. when I put in non-verizon SIM mobile network is unstable. Sometimes its active( I can call/take calls and send and receive messages) but sometimes it shows mobile network to be unavailable. How can this problem be solved. please help a brother out.

Hi Patrick, you are posting your question in the wrong thread. Please ask in the Galaxy Note 2 thread. Thanks :)

• Forum posts: 9

Aug 3, 2014 7:30:29 AM via Website

From sequence YouTube > Gmail > Facebook > Instagram > Twitter

• Forum posts: 54

Aug 4, 2014 8:43:57 PM via Website

In no particular order - Whatsapp,Instagram,Twitter,Flickr,Fitbit,My Fitness Pal & Soundtracking.

Aug 4, 2014 10:42:05 PM via App

Has to be IMdB for me. Being an utter movie buff I can't get by without it!

• Forum posts: 7

Aug 5, 2014 12:54:05 AM via App

Ill be Honest, i am addicted to AndroidPit, its a must i dont know...I really enjoy it and its because of u guys are always on, and support.

Aug 5, 2014 4:45:43 AM via Website

facebook to have fun, and All-In-One Toolbox to clean my phone.(cool)

• Forum posts: 11

Aug 5, 2014 3:03:17 PM via Website

Byron Garay

Ill be Honest, i am addicted to AndroidPit, its a must i dont know...I really enjoy it and its because of u guys are always on, and support.

Your cheque is in the post. ;)

Aug 5, 2014 4:22:45 PM via Website

Instagram , I can't live without insta :)

• Forum posts: 42

Sep 3, 2014 10:14:17 AM via Website

At the moment the app that i need it the most is Viber, just for non-cost phone calls and free msgs :)