Student Looking For Help

• Replies:1
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 6, 2014, 7:56:59 PM via Website

My name is Stephen and I am a business student at the Bloch school, University of Missouri Kansas City. I am currently working on an academic research project to better understand mobile applications in business. I am posting here asking for help in collecting the data that I need for this study.
If you are knowledgeable of your company's strategic approach to mobile applications and your company is either considering using mobile applications OR is currently using mobile applications, please Inbox me and i can send you a link.

• Forum posts: 32

Oct 9, 2019, 8:03:39 PM via Website

Hey. I think that an essay on an order is a great option for those who do not know how to express their thoughts correctly. In other words, it suits me. I would like my work to be written efficiently, quickly and as efficiently as possible. Does this site https://studymoose.com guarantee an individual approach to writing an essay? A distinctive feature of most companies is that each customer receives an individual approach and a great opportunity to communicate with their author. This approach allows the customer to personally explain their requirements or any additions that have arisen. You will be able to personally control the process of doing your work. Does everything happen the same here?