- Forum posts: 2
Sep 8, 2014, 7:08:07 PM via Website
Sep 8, 2014 7:08:07 PM via Website
Currency converter: identifying prices using camera; more than 140 currencies.
- Photograph an image with your mobile phone.
- Identify the price.
- Convert the price into your desired currency.
Trips abroad will become easier. If you are going on vacation or a business trip to another country, Price Helper will help you to quickly convert the prices from price tags using the most current exchange rates.
Exchange rates are updated in real time from the website finance.yahoo.com, so you will always get the actual exchange anywhere in the world.
Additionally, Price Helper offers you the following features:
● It works in offline mode as well. The app works without an Internet connection. In that case, the latest exchange rate is saved, and when you connect to the Internet – it gets updated. Very convenient when in roaming.
● Automatically updated exchange rates from finance.yahoo.com.
● Automatic detection of local currency by your location
● History of previous conversions. You can always see the history of your conversions.
● Ability to create your own currencies.
● A shooting mode of a specific area of the screen. You can select a specific area of the image and identify the price.
● More than 140 currencies of the world.
● Intuitive and easy to use interface. Easy working with camera.
● Free technical support from the developers.
You don’t need to identify the price from the price tag? Then simply use Price Helper as a currency converter.
Sometimes the numbers are recognized incorrectly. In that case, you can make changes in the text box. Also, the application is not as good at recognizing handwritten numerals.